NCAA First Round: The Official #5 Tennessee vs. #12 Oregon State Game Thread, 4:30 ET, TNT

You guys need to have a bit more faith. Oregon State is playing way above their norm. They'll regress.
It’s not like Oregon State is hitting everything they throw up. Then I’d agree. These issues are related to effort and execution. It’s not over but it will be quickly if we don’t start turning up the effort.

Reactions: 08Vol
I mean how is it possible for us to be this unprepared and shell-shocked? I know there isn't a ton of NCAAT experience on this roster except for Pons, but man....hard to stomach.
A Rick Barnes coached team flaming out early in March is pretty much the story of his career. In his entire career, He’s underperformed his seed 10 times, while only over performing his seed once.

Reactions: 08Vol
This is sooooooo bad. We have no answer against Oregon State’s defense. They aren’t allowing any inside game from Keon or Springer. Must get fast break going

Cut it to 4-6 by half we be ok but the turnovers and lack of adjustments ( insert in game coaching adjustments with a timeout )to their 2-3 match up zone

VN Store

Back