NCAA coronavirus advisory panel details how fan-free college football games are likely

The other two things I’ve learned in the past 20 years are 1) Idiots do idiot things because they’re idiots. 2) never argue with the village idiot, he will just drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

I’m asking momma to embroider this on a charger for my office. I’ll also ask her to add a third point:

3) Don’t get in a wrestling match with a pig. The pig likes it and you both just end up covered in sh*t.

I was at a 7-11 this AM. Buying a cup of coffee and a week's worth of Skoal. Wearing my mask and minding my business. And a dude got in my face. Yelling that I was a lemming and buying the government bull and worthless piece of sh!t.

He was def mentally disturbed and prob homeless. I backed up and let him rant. But he kept coming. So I finally told him that I was going to get back in my $60K BMW and drive to my $1MM house and kiss my model hot wife and I doubted he had any of that in the rest of his day. And that if he actually had internet access, he would know that me wearing the mask is not protecting me. If was in case I was sick and was actually respect to him.

My point is that quarantine is getting to people.

Last edited:
Liberty U had to go to online classes as the result of the state mandated shut down but 1200 students remained on campus. The result ?

"Now the university has finished the school year and the students have gone home. So what actually happened?

To start with, only one student tested positive for coronavirus. Liberty says this was a graduate taking an online course who hadn’t been on campus before or after spring break. Four employees either working remotely or from offices off-campus also tested positive. But Mr. Falwell says no infections were traced back to campus. No Liberty student living on campus tested positive, and no staffer stationed on campus tested positive."

Instapundit » Blog Archive » DEAR JOURNALISTS: IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO STOP THINKING OF YOU AS GARBAGE, STOP BEING GARBAGE: How…

CDC

There is a graph, I won’t read it to you and it involves math so you will need a calculator

Oh, you're referencing data that lumps covid, flu, and pneumonia together. You seem lost.[/QUOTE]

I guess you will need to contact the CDC and explain to them that you don’t approve of their Covid 19 death graphs. I am sure based off of your vast experience in epidemiology that this will weigh heavily on their future decisions. My original point still stands and I provided the link for you

How would you give it to someone if they choose not to go out?[/QUOTE]

Just lock them in the house and slide food under their door because most Americans are too hip to wear a mask in public

Strange isn’t it but you are welcome to go to the CDC and read it yourself

Do you actually trust the CDC when it comes to actual numbers of deaths? Especially knowing how they are coding the deaths now?[/QUOTE]
No I don’t, it’s a grand conspiracy to take down the government the likes of which would blow your mind. Ironically, the conspiracy theory crowd has no problem quoting the CDC when it comes to seasonal flu deaths, swimming, falling out of the bed, etc. as long as it fits their narrative

Reactions: kcvols1
Oh, you're referencing data that lumps covid, flu, and pneumonia together. You seem lost.

I guess you will need to contact the CDC and explain to them that you don’t approve of their Covid 19 death graphs. I am sure based off of your vast experience in epidemiology that this will weigh heavily on their future decisions. My original point still stands and I provided the link for you[/QUOTE]

Yes, your original post of ignorance stands. As well as you being the most unsuccessful person on here in terms of being able to clearly link to your claim. That is probably purposeful though.

I guess you will need to contact the CDC and explain to them that you don’t approve of their Covid 19 death graphs. I am sure based off of your vast experience in epidemiology that this will weigh heavily on their future decisions. My original point still stands and I provided the link for you

Yes, your original post of ignorance stands. As well as you being the most unsuccessful person on here in terms of being able to clearly link to your claim. That is probably purposeful though.[/QUOTE]

I would play dumb too if I were you

Liberty U had to go to online classes as the result of the state mandated shut down but 1200 students remained on campus. The result ?

"Now the university has finished the school year and the students have gone home. So what actually happened?

To start with, only one student tested positive for coronavirus. Liberty says this was a graduate taking an online course who hadn’t been on campus before or after spring break. Four employees either working remotely or from offices off-campus also tested positive. But Mr. Falwell says no infections were traced back to campus. No Liberty student living on campus tested positive, and no staffer stationed on campus tested positive."

Instapundit » Blog Archive » DEAR JOURNALISTS: IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO STOP THINKING OF YOU AS GARBAGE, STOP BEING GARBAGE: How…
Facts!!!! GBO!!!!

Reactions: FBtime
Yes, your original post of ignorance stands. As well as you being the most unsuccessful person on here in terms of being able to clearly link to your claim. That is probably purposeful though.

I would play dumb too if I were you[/QUOTE]

You're not having to play dumb.

I would play dumb too if I were you

You're not having to play dumb.[/QUOTE]

Excellent retort, first you needed a link and I gave you one that breaks down totals by the week that you can’t seem to read or decipher. Then, you criticize the data from the CDC. Now, you claim it isn’t relevant even though it tabulates it for the government. Awesome

You're not having to play dumb.

Excellent retort, first you needed a link and I gave you one that breaks down totals by the week that you can’t seem to read or decipher. Then, you criticize the data from the CDC. Now, you claim it isn’t relevant even though it tabulates it for the government. Awesome[/QUOTE]

Me telling you that you read the data wrong is not me criticizing the data. See, I knew you didnt have to play dumb.

Excellent retort, first you needed a link and I gave you one that breaks down totals by the week that you can’t seem to read or decipher. Then, you criticize the data from the CDC. Now, you claim it isn’t relevant even though it tabulates it for the government. Awesome

Me telling you that you read the data wrong is not me criticizing the data. See, I knew you didnt have to play dumb.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t read the data wrong. It’s the only chart the CDC has created for Covid 19 deaths broken up by age group. It is THE source for US statistics

I totally agree. I’ve been a practicing physician for over 20 years. This combination can have some serious and potentially lethal side effects.
The other two things I’ve learned in the past 20 years are 1) Idiots do idiot things because they’re idiots. 2) never argue with the village idiot, he will just drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

I’ve had COVID-19. Fortunately, it was a mild case. My wife’s case was more severe and she’s still dealing with the sequelae. Both of us are under 50 with no serious comorbid conditions.
I would never recommend that combination of drugs based on the current research.
Why would some of these goofs listen to a REAL doctor like you when they can get all the info they need from the basement epidemiologists and tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists on this site? You know they know everything just like their spokesman, Trumpous Pompous Maximus. If brains were dynamite, they wouldn’t have enough to blow their nose.

I’m asking momma to embroider this on a charger for my office. I’ll also ask her to add a third point:

3) Don’t get in a wrestling match with a pig. The pig likes it and you both just end up covered in sh*t.
Or “Never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. You’ll just end up frustrated.”

Expect similar rulings in other courts leading law officers to refrain from enforcement except in extreme cases.

This thing is beginning to unwind. CDC admits "surface transmission" is highly unlikely. Mainstream reports on the casualties and dangers of continued "stay at home" orders. Courts finally ruling on the unconstitutionality of the orders in place in may locales. Reported new infections continue to decline despite states "opening." Finally, two things are happening to the American people: 1) most perceive the coverage to date has been overblown, and 2) people are just fed up.

As long as the actual numbers continue to improve, expect some highly political wars between the federal government and some states. Ironically the Feds will be arguing for less regulatory authority and the states will be arguing for blanket power to override the US and their own state constitutions indefinitely. It doesn't take a legal scholar to see how this thing is going to play out, provided the actual disease numbers continue current trends.

Expect similar rulings in other courts leading law officers to refrain from enforcement except in extreme cases.

This thing is beginning to unwind. CDC admits "surface transmission" is highly unlikely. Mainstream reports on the casualties and dangers of continued "stay at home" orders. Courts finally ruling on the unconstitutionality of the orders in place in may locales. Reported new infections continue to decline despite states "opening." Finally, two things are happening to the American people: 1) most perceive the coverage to date has been overblown, and 2) people are just fed up.

As long as the actual numbers continue to improve, expect some highly political wars between the federal government and some states. Ironically the Feds will be arguing for less regulatory authority and the states will be arguing for blanket power to override the US and their own state constitutions indefinitely. It doesn't take a legal scholar to see how this thing is going to play out, provided the actual disease numbers continue current trends.

Whatever keeps the pols fighting each other is OK with me.

Thanks, Framers!

VN Store

Back