NCAA charges Alabama

VolDC

woke up quick at about noon
I found this article about the investigation into Alabama. It does give some detail, but all of the allegations were before Saban. I did hear on the sports animal yesterday that this could lead to a loss of scholarships, bowls, and televised games since bama was still on the 5 year probation period when some of these infractions occurred.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/13912711

Last edited:
don't worry about it dude...it is a relevant article every year. Just keep it in a vault and release it every year or so...its cool.

Sorry, I really whiffed on that one. I do find the posts below it interesting also.

Yep CPF turned them in again. I can't wait until they find some major violations committed by Satan. I hope they find some before he bolts after this year.

It's funny how that idiot said the NCAA needs to be disbanned because they "are no longer doing what's in the best interest of the athlete". Where does that come from? How is buying textbooks for regular students in the best interest of the athlete other than allowing them to make a little on the side?

Only thing I have a hard time beleiving is that there ws o money being exchanged -- the athletes did not sell the extra books?

They whine, and whine and whine over everything. It would be interesting if they got a good punishment since this occurred while they were already in one. Saban is perfect.......The rules do not apply to him or to Alabama. I understand he told recruits not to visit other schools. Limiting free access to other places and options does not sound like a person I would like my so to play for....Interesting and the decision of the NCAA will be fun to watch.

VN Store

Back