NCAA Appeals Committee Upholds Decision Against UMHB

This is so stupid! The NCAA doesn't have a clue. Coaches get caught paying players or having fake classes for athletes that's fine. A coach tries to actually help his players and they go off on them! Truly ridiculous!
I understand somewhat the hammer coming down because they don't want to leave windows open for abuse. But the total imbalance in how these things are handled is disgusting. Both Penn State and UNC ought to be craters, yet here we are.

This is so stupid! The NCAA doesn't have a clue. Coaches get caught paying players or having fake classes for athletes that's fine. A coach tries to actually help his players and they go off on them! Truly ridiculous!
Back in the 80's , after I graduated but still lived in Waco, I had a friend named Darryl Middleton that played basketball for Baylor. Darryl was from Queens, NY and his family had very little money. While he was at Baylor his grandmother died and he didn't have the money to return home for the funeral. One booster bought him a round trip ticket to NYC and another booster bought him a new suit.

Guess what the NCAA did?

Boosters banned and probation for the basketball team is what those sorry mofos did. f*** the NCAA.

Thank God Darryl had a VERY long career in basketball in Europe.

Darryl Middleton - Wikipedia

VN Store

Back