'20 NC WR Porter Rooks (NC State Commit 12/12/18)

I truly believe this as well. This is what Bev was looking for in her AD search. She wanted someone that would permanently bury the program. It's unbelievable how disastrous our leadership was across the board until everyone revolted.
Actually, she was the one who finally "bucked up" and fired Curry and hired Fulmer. I think she knew she'd end up losing her job but did the right thing anyway. Brave. I'll always be grateful to Auntie Bev.

I believe a few people encouraged Fulmer to become AD and I believe those same people encouraged Bev to hire him or Tennessee wouldn’t get another damn cent from them.
And they never threatened that before the Currie hire...sorry don’t buy it. I think she tried to play ball with Haslam hence the Currie hire. When she bucked that family and went with Fulmer, she knew her days were numbered. Nothing but respect from me.

And they never threatened that before the Currie hire...sorry don’t buy it. I think she tried to play ball with Haslam hence the Currie hire. When she bucked that family and went with Fulmer, she knew her days were numbered. Nothing but respect from me.
She did go with the Haslam’s on the Currie hire. She went against them on Fulmer as well but she had plenty of encouragement from others to do so.

She did go with the Haslam’s on the Currie hire. She went against them on Fulmer as well but she had plenty of encouragement from others to do so.
I’m sure there were “others” who didn’t want the Leach hire torpedoed. She made a decision knowing it would cost her job. I don’t take off style points for making such a decision.

VN Store

Back