‘23 NC WR Nathan Leacock (Tennessee)

I mean that’s still an awesome haul.
as long as it includes tate and seldon.

I also think Bell is gonna be a major steal for somebody. People are starting to figure it out.

plus the WR class we just signed is gonna be damn good too.

Last year Squirrel What was the dude that came out of nowhere. By late November, UGA was throwing everything at him to come there.

Bell's tape looks good.

Also, there will some other dude, that's probably playing QB right now that comes onto the scene late, that everyone wants as a WR.

Told his mom that Tennessee really wants him and recruits him like they have no receivers. Per AP on todays pod.

So either an indication that the coaches really like him, or that Kelsey Pope is a relentless recruiter. Or both.
Know why hartlines being a whiny bitch, he just got out recruited

Also in Las Vegas will be Tennessee target Nathan Leacock. The North Carolina wide out is set to pack five official visits into the next three weeks. Tennessee will get the last official visit and he told us this week that he believes he will make a decision in early July. The Vols also appear to be in good shape there.
-VQ

Bump. Appears to be near top of board with Tate off of it.
This dudes film doesn't look anywhere close to Tate's. Honestly, looks like he plays terrible competition and still not that impressive to me. How is he near the top after Tate?

This dudes film doesn't look anywhere close to Tate's. Honestly, looks like he plays terrible competition and still not that impressive to me. How is he near the top after Tate?
I'm not saying I know whether one is better than the other... but I didn't think Tate's videos were very impressive. And... this kid plays against very good competition in the NC large school classifications.

Didn’t say he was as good as Tate. Said “appears” in relation to the coaches board (Not yours or mine) just based off the comments he’s made about the coaches recruiting him and how much news we’ve read about him compared to other receivers were recruiting over the past couple months.

Benson and Seldon would be higher on the board I would think. But that doesn’t mean Leacock won’t be a very good player. I trust the coaches at Wr. Much more worried about D in general. GBO!

Benson and Seldon would be higher on the board I would think. But that doesn’t mean Leacock won’t be a very good player. I trust the coaches at Wr. Much more worried about D in general. GBO!
Mizell, Benson, Seldon are all takes imo. Leacock, Hyatt, etc imo may be down the list a bit.

I'm going to watch his film.

I'll give you my take on it.👍
Tell me if you see what Im seeing? This kid is long with a nice catch radius. Not quick twitch but has good long speed. Looks like he could easily play at 210+ in college and could potentially be a nice WR2 with some development. Sort of reminds me of Nimrod from last class but not as advanced as a route runner in his junior film. Would definitely like to see how he progresses this season. I agree that he is a take at this point.

Tell me if you see what Im seeing? This kid is long with a nice catch radius. Not quick twitch but has good long speed. Looks like he could easily play at 210+ in college and could potentially be a nice WR2 with some development. Sort of reminds me of Nimrod from last class but not as advanced as a route runner in his junior film. Would definitely like to see how he progresses this season. I agree that he is a take at this point.
First time watching the kids tape.
Also compared his tape to his former teammate Wesley Grimes (2022 4*)
Seem like he went head 2 head with Noah Rogers and his team lost. Leacock only a handful of grabs.

What I see:
- Big kid that is a natural runner- this means he will get faster in college. He's very good after the catch for a 6'2-6'3 type player. Strong lower body. Does have good field speed and can run away once momentum is going. Probably 4.55 guy? But gets faster as he runs. Has run a 10.98 100 meter this season. That speed shows on film once he breaks open in the field.
- Strong hands- plucks it right out of the air.
- More aggressive blocker than his former teammate Wesley Grimes.
- Plays with enthusiasm. He's having fun out there.

Needs work in the routes department.
Needs to tuck the ball away and get up field better (quicker)

Yeah he's a take for sure. Perfect for our offense. because of his yac ability and blocking.
Wouldn't be suprised if gets a 4th star before it's done.

First time watching the kids tape.
Also compared his tape to his former teammate Wesley Grimes (2022 4*)
Seem like he went head 2 head with Noah Rogers and his team lost. Leacock only a handful of grabs.

What I see:
- Big kid that is a natural runner- this means he will get faster in college. He's very good after the catch for a 6'2-6'3 type player. Strong lower body. Does have good field speed and can run away once momentum is going. Probably 4.55 guy? But gets faster as he runs. Has run a 10.98 100 meter this season. That speed shows on film once he breaks open in the field.
- Strong hands- plucks it right out of the air.
- More aggressive blocker than his former teammate Wesley Grimes.
- Plays with enthusiasm. He's having fun out there.

Needs work in the routes department.
Needs to tuck the ball away and get up field better (quicker)

Yeah he's a take for sure. Perfect for our offense. because of his yac ability and blocking.
Wouldn't be suprised if gets a 4th star before it's done.
He's 6'4 and AP said he's over 200 pounds now

VN Store

Back