‘23 NC WR Nathan Leacock (Tennessee)

Remove Cedric Tillman, replace with Cedric Tillman 2.0.

I think we’ve really underestimating what kind of player Tillman was for us.
We haven’t had a WR who has had the ball skills Tillman possess in years. High points everything, understood body position vs defenders, insane hands.
Bru is physical as hell. I’m excited to see him be “the guy” but Tillman was “HIM”

We haven’t had a WR who has had the ball skills Tillman possess in years. High points everything, understood body position vs defenders, insane hands.
Bru is physical as hell. I’m excited to see him be “the guy” but Tillman was “HIM”
I agree. Tillman bullied DBs consistently. I think he will have a solid NFL career. Kid has all the intangibles needed.

Not taking anything at all away from Tillman bc I think he is a great player but this system makes great wide receivers… Look at how much all of them improved…. Velus Jones had been in college for 5 years but out performed his next best season by 600 yds and 40 catches…. Leacock has the chance to be a stud bc he is physical like Tillman and has been timed in the 4.4 range.

Josh Palmer.

Ced is awesome. So was Palmer. Would’ve been fun to see what he could do in Heup’s offense.

Can’t wait to see Bru shredded after this offseason conditioning. Had some extra fat this year because he’s been sitting a whole year. Hopefully he’ll be even more explosive next year
Hadn’t been in a supervised S&C program for two off-seasons.

Josh Palmer.

Ced is awesome. So was Palmer. Would’ve been fun to see what he could do in Heup’s offense.
Agree to disagree. You put palmers 4.4 speed on Tillman and you have an unquestionable 1st round quick. Palmer didn’t/couldn’t do what Tillman could do.
Definitely wouldnt wish having Combination of JG & Pruitt On anyone tho

Agree to disagree. You put palmers 4.4 speed on Tillman and you have an unquestionable 1st round quick. Palmer didn’t/couldn’t do what Tillman could do.

I think the guy currently doing it in the league vs NFL players might be capable of quite a bit at the college level. Palmer is a 4.5 guy, not 4.4. His body control is absurd.

Either way they’re both awesome

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Don't be surprised if Tillman dips under 4.5 for his pro-day

Jennings.

This kid is pretty much like a 2021 Cedric Tillman. I could see him possibly getting a look as a starter in 2023 as the "X" position. Obviously Keyton, Nimrod, and and maybe Webb would factor too. I'm assuming that Bru is the starting "Z" and Squirrel is the starting "Y".

Reactions: Smokey19rt

I remember several games when basically our offense was a Guarantano prayer followed by Palmer miraculously answering it. He would have destroyed the league in this offense with a competent QB.

Reactions: stewart6600

VN Store

Back