‘23 NC WR Nathan Leacock (Tennessee)

Might depend on who leaves…or doesn’t. If McCoy, Keyton and Hyatt are all available (and healthy) next season, I don’t see this kid taking snaps over Webb and Nimrod.
Need to see more of Calloway too,

Need all 3 of Bru. Hyatt, and Keyton for the new QB.

Squirrl White and Merrill are players too.
I think LeCock is too good to keep off the field

Need to see more of Calloway too,

Need all 3 of Bru. Hyatt, and Keyton for the new QB.

Squirrl White and Merrill are players too.
I think LeCock is too good to keep off the field
I don’t strongly disagree with your last sentence. He’s DAMN good…for sure. The way this crew is developing talent, there might be too much experience in front of him to waste his snaps in more than four games. Good problems.

No updates in a couple weeks. Anyone know what kind of stats NL had the last couple games, and what's he up to in the season. Thanks!!!

No updates in a couple weeks. Anyone know what kind of stats NL had the last couple games, and what's he up to in the season. Thanks!!!

7 catches for 92 yards and a TD last week. Haven't found final stats for last night's game, a 34-14 upset win over Wake Forest HS, but he had a 77-yard TD reception.

Final regular-season stats: 57 catches for 1,390 yards (24.4 avg) & 21 TDs.

Last edited:
You might be able to talk football, but hear the language from someone fluid in "wide receiver" and you'll start to second guess.
"You have to anticipate the momentum, the mass, the centrifugal force throwing you off this direction," TJ Graham says to Nathan Leacock during a private work out at Millbrook High School. "You have to redirect all that and take it back inside."

Leacock is a Millbrook senior wide receiver. He's a four-star recruit and Tennessee commit. You could say he got here through hard work, but that's just the half of it. He's the player he is because of extra sessions like this with Graham after practice...If football is a game of inches, Graham wants to use a measuring stick. He doesn't just help Leacock craft precise routes, he tracks each and every step.
Former NC State WR, TJ Graham, gives gift of tech to Raleigh's best athletes :: WRALSportsFan.com

And we just got bent over by SC.

I'm just saying the home school is putting up similar passing numbers as we are. That has to be worth looking at for him.
I’m not discounting our loss. Just pointing out that UNC lost to a 4-6 team in Chapel Hill, making it a much worse loss. There is so little buzz about UNC, nationally. It isn’t like they have some inherent advantage that didn’t exist 5 months ago.

I think you’d have a more legitimate concern if UNC was in a playoff hunt and Tennessee was suffering thru another middling season.

And we just got bent over by SC.

I'm just saying the home school is putting up similar passing numbers as we are. That has to be worth looking at for him.
Actually, NC's starting QB, as a true freshman, has put up better passing numbers than Hooker has, and they just picked up their 2nd loss of the season (albeit against an easier schedule) as we did also. I still think this kid will stick with UT.

Last edited:
I’m not discounting our loss. Just pointing out that UNC lost to a 4-6 team in Chapel Hill, making it a much worse loss. There is so little buzz about UNC, nationally. It isn’t like they have some inherent advantage that didn’t exist 5 months ago.

I think you’d have a more legitimate concern if UNC was in a playoff hunt and Tennessee was suffering thru another middling season.

5 months ago it seemed like Mack's time had run out. Drake Maye is now a heisman candidate. That's 2 studs back to back. They can sell consistency at the QB spot now.

VN Store

Back