‘23 NC WR Nathan Leacock (Tennessee)

They know they can only move him so much at a time without looking terrible. I bet he will end up top 100

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
It isn't "the rule" if there are that many exceptions. Pretty much the crux of our argument over time.

Wrong as usual. The rule always exists regardless of how many exceptions or outliers are present. But you keep up your ridiculous notions on recruiting.

Wrong as usual. The rule always exists regardless of how many exceptions or outliers are present.
Um, no. If you say that 4 stars are more talented than 3 stars and then have 3 stars outplay 4 stars on a very regular basis... your "rule" has failed.

But you keep up your ridiculous notions on recruiting.
Nothing ridiculous about it. If there were... you would actually address my points rather than deflecting and making personal attacks.

There may be other, better measures but I have not seen one. Each year more 3* will be drafted than 4/5* combined. About 80% of 4* won't be drafted. Again... that means your "rule" fails.

Leacock's talent is not dependent on whether he gets 4* or not. He was talented when UT discovered and offered him. Every bit as talented as he is now. However by your rule he would have been a lesser player had he not gotten that 4th star.

Um, no. If you say that 4 stars are more talented than 3 stars and then have 3 stars outplay 4 stars on a very regular basis... your "rule" has failed.

Nothing ridiculous about it. If there were... you would actually address my points rather than deflecting and making personal attacks.

There may be other, better measures but I have not seen one. Each year more 3* will be drafted than 4/5* combined. About 80% of 4* won't be drafted. Again... that means your "rule" fails.

Leacock's talent is not dependent on whether he gets 4* or not. He was talented when UT discovered and offered him. Every bit as talented as he is now. However by your rule he would have been a lesser player had he not gotten that 4th star.
Imagine a college roster consisted of all 3-stars, but they were all three stars that would get drafted.

What happens to the argument as to whether that team would have a shot at the playoff/title...

Reactions: sjt18

Some will never get it, man.

Haven't seen Leacock's final stats from last night's 50-8 win over Wakefield, but in his highlights I count 5 TD receptions for 32, 58, 33, 12 & 31 yards (a couple of plays are shown twice from different angles)

8 catches for 201 yards & 4 TDs:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back