‘23 NC WR Nathan Leacock (Tennessee)

Highlights posted Friday night on Leacock's Hudl profile showed him catching touchdown passes of 94, 52, 14 and 9 yards, along with another covering 6 yards that drew a penalty flag. Another scoring pass to Leacock covered less than 20 yards, although the exact distance was not clear.

The dominant first-half performance put Leacock within striking distance of North Carolina's single-season state record of seven touchdown receptions. But with the second half being played with a running clock, and with Millbrook having a 58-6 lead at halftime, he didn't get a chance to add to his gaudy statistics in the second half. Fortune threw for seven touchdowns, all in the first half, according to the WRAL report.
Vols WR commit continues strong start to season with five-TD game

Highlights posted Friday night on Leacock's Hudl profile showed him catching touchdown passes of 94, 52, 14 and 9 yards, along with another covering 6 yards that drew a penalty flag. Another scoring pass to Leacock covered less than 20 yards, although the exact distance was not clear.

The dominant first-half performance put Leacock within striking distance of North Carolina's single-season state record of seven touchdown receptions. But with the second half being played with a running clock, and with Millbrook having a 58-6 lead at halftime, he didn't get a chance to add to his gaudy statistics in the second half. Fortune threw for seven touchdowns, all in the first half, according to the WRAL report.

They had over 50 pts in the 2nd qtr. wth lol

Reactions: LittleVol

There’s a speed and quickness to his game this year that I didn’t see in previous film…not that he wast fast before but there’s just more this year…he’s definitely taken a step…I know I’m biased but I see a high 4* in that highlight film

There’s a speed and quickness to his game this year that I didn’t see in previous film…not that he wast fast before but there’s just more this year…he’s definitely taken a step…I know I’m biased but I see a high 4* in that highlight film

I agree. He has the size, speed, and competitiveness to be a nightmare for defenders at the collegiate level.

Reactions: NighthawkVol

VN Store

Back