‘23 NC WR Nathan Leacock (Tennessee commit)

cncchris33

5 months ago it seemed like Mack's time had run out. Drake Maye is now a heisman candidate. That's 2 studs back to back. They can sell consistency at the QB spot now.
We’re selling the #2 overall player in his class, the best offense in college football, immense exposure via the SEC, and numerous other points UNC can’t claim. And again, none of that has changed. If anything, we’ve become infinitely more attractive than when he committed. It just seems like you’re looking for a reason to be in a panic. I get that UNC is more attractive, but I think we are even more so, and again, he committed to us to begin with before we were a sexy national name. Unless he hates exposure, attention, and an opportunity to showcase himself in this offense, then it’s hard to see why he’d suddenly reverse course.

johnfnkelly

We’re selling the #2 overall player in his class, the best offense in college football, immense exposure via the SEC, and numerous other points UNC can’t claim. And again, none of that has changed. If anything, we’ve become infinitely more attractive than when he committed. It just seems like you’re looking for a reason to be in a panic. I get that UNC is more attractive, but I think we are even more so, and again, he committed to us to begin with before we were a sexy national name. Unless he hates exposure, attention, and an opportunity to showcase himself in this offense, then it’s hard to see why he’d suddenly reverse course.
I'm just stating UNC is an attractive option.

MarcoVol

5 months ago it seemed like Mack's time had run out. Drake Maye is now a heisman candidate. That's 2 studs back to back. They can sell consistency at the QB spot now.
Not sure how Drake Maye could still be considered a Heisman candidate after that game.

Barely completed 50% of his passes, 0 TDs, 1 int, 202 yards. 14 rush for 13 yards for 0.9 ypc. At home. Vs a team that fired their coach during the season.

johnfnkelly

Not sure how Drake Maye could still be considered a Heisman candidate after that game.

Barely completed 50% of his passes, 0 TDs, 1 int, 202 yards. 14 rush for 13 yards for 0.9 ypc. At home. Vs a team that fired their coach during the season.
He's not going to win it and probably won't even get an invite but he's 100% still a candidate atm. It's been a pretty lackluster year for individual players.

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Drake Maye is gone after next season. They are not good anywhere else. They’ve been lucky all season vs terrible competition and their luck finally ran out.

VN Store