'20 NC WR Muhsin Muhammad III (Texas A&M commit)

He’s in Chapel Hill this weekend with Wyman. Ole Mack is crafty. Use hoops to sell the football program

He’s in Chapel Hill this weekend with Wyman. Ole Mack is crafty. Use hoops to sell the football program

People don’t want to admit it but he’s going to be a problem.

The guys a full fledge politician and has great relationships all over the state.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Yeah, he will be a problem but more for N.C. State. Plus his age will be used against him and his staff is good, not great.

Yes, them getting beat could not have happened on a better day lol.

Yeah, he will be a problem but more for N.C. State. Plus his age will be used against him and his staff is good, not great.

Yes, them getting beat could not have happened on a better day lol.

I'd consider it a great staff for UNC. Some really good young up and coming coaches

Simpson from Charlotte as well. We are also in Mitchell Mayes top 3
I think he was asking about WRs specifically.

This year, Imo there are no WRs that standout as AWESOME. Muhammad is good. I believe Keshawn Lawrence is a future WR. We'll see. But all in all, its hard to say if there are any real game breakers in 2020.

I think he was asking about WRs specifically.

This year, Imo there are no WRs that standout as AWESOME. Muhammad is good. I believe Keshawn Lawrence is a future WR. We'll see. But all in all, its hard to say if there are any real game breakers in 2020.

Yeah, think I failed to answer the question. I don’t know, I think Muhammad is a good we, patterson in Asheville is way underrated. I honestly haven’t looked that much into this class outside of N.C. would be hard for me to believe that there are many better than the top ones last year. I know Keyton is a player and imo, would be one of the top ones in this class from what I’ve seem so far.

VN Store

Back