'21 NC WDE Travali Price (NC St commit)

UNC telling kids no...wow. They have 11/14 bluechips. So weird to see. About like seeing us top 5 in bball recruiting. Almost hard to believe.
UNC isn’t telling him no they just are slow playing him. But again he’s been more interested in State and certainly UT. Wiles at State was recruiting him while at VaTech is the connection there.

Reactions: Devo182
UNC isn’t telling him no they just are slow playing him. But again he’s been more interested in State and certainly UT. Wiles at State was recruiting him while at VaTech is the connection there.
Gotcha. Even the fact that they could have that option/leverage is crazy to me. Unc has never recruited anything close to this.

Gotcha. Even the fact that they could have that option/leverage is crazy to me. Unc has never recruited anything close to this.
I don’t understand the hype that surrounds Mack. He’s alright but he’s not all that and a bag of chips. Plus the dude is almost 80, right? He won’t be there long enough to see a signing class graduate seems to me 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: T Dog and Devo182
I don’t understand the hype that surrounds Mack. He’s alright but he’s not all that and a bag of chips. Plus the dude is almost 80, right? He won’t be there long enough to see a signing class graduate seems to me 🤷‍♂️
No clue. Guess he flashes that NC ring and it impresses NC kids, since that state has never seen one 😂

No clue. Guess he flashes that NC ring and it impresses NC kids, since that state has never seen one 😂
Must be what it is. I mean, he’s got a cool demeanor in a cool grandpa kinda way but I just dunno why these kids are drinking that kool aid.

Reactions: Devo182
A lot of it is the virus which is causing kids to stay home and not visit. Then it’s sort of snowballed. But again, Dillsworth and Echols are the lone players out their class I would take. We may get Smith out of N.C. and they got the kid from TN who is overrated imo. I will take that trade and stick to our others. Salters is a better QB than Maye imo who has the name hype. And he was a UNC legacy and was going there regardless.

VQ podcast today mentioned that NC State and uscjr both offered Prices brother to lure him to their schools, whereas we won’t have room this year to match that.

VQ podcast today mentioned that NC State and uscjr both offered Prices brother to lure him to their schools, whereas we won’t have room this year to match that.
Also did they really covet Price but not enough room for his brother.

Kid is a helluva high school player but he’s 6’0, 240. We could take him as a walk on. But honestly kid could play at a smaller level

VN Store

Back