'21 NC WDE Travali Price

I will be amazed Im sure at how they fit all these guys in.
Both VQ and 247 guys have said they’re not going to turn away top talent anytime soon. They’ll keep piling them up and work it out later. Plus with no visits it’s possible to blueshirt multiple kids. Sounds like on NSD we’ll likely have 28 on the list.

TNHopeful505

Both VQ and 247 guys have said they’re not going to turn away top talent anytime soon. They’ll keep piling them up and work it out later. Plus with no visits it’s possible to blueshirt multiple kids. Sounds like on NSD we’ll likely have 28 on the list.
I think the best thing to do is to make sure that ALL of the guys want to be part of the class, and then you have more leverage to ask for blueshirts and PWOs and such. Hold everyone together, make them want to be part of something so special that they'd take a non-traditional way of doing it in order to be a part of the class.

That's the only way I see it happening. I don't like talking about "gitshirts." I'd love to see everyone who has committed or who wants to be a Vol that the coaches want to be in the class. I know that's not always possible, but it'd be great.

Peer recruiting is gonna hold this class together. With campuses opening back up soon, and football likely happening in the fall, if we can keep these guys committed to us and not taking other visits, that's a major win. I fear that's going to be harder than we anticipate though.

Palm Beach Vol

The number 28 has come up several times the past couple weeks. I'll let the coaching staff figure out the numbers Excited about all the momentum we have right now.
"More Steam To The Big Orange Train"

VFL...GBO

Pepe

I don’t understand the hype that surrounds Mack. He’s alright but he’s not all that and a bag of chips. Plus the dude is almost 80, right? He won’t be there long enough to see a signing class graduate seems to me 🤷‍♂️
UNC has well publicized unique academics for football players. It's hard to argue that they take special care of their student athletes.

MarcoVol

I don’t understand the hype that surrounds Mack. He’s alright but he’s not all that and a bag of chips. Plus the dude is almost 80, right? He won’t be there long enough to see a signing class graduate seems to me 🤷‍♂️
Mack is 68. He’s younger than both POTUS and his challenger in November. Just for reference

Edit: just saw this post is from weeks ago. That’s my B

Danl

Absinthe Minded
I have decided to skip the number crunching because we don't know everything going on. Just as soon as I think I have it figured out something changes.
Yep. I'm trying to remember if there was ever an instance of the NCAA telling a program that they took too many recruits and they need to give the extra ones back. Pruitt knows how many he can take, we don't.

VN Store

Sponsors