'21 NC WDE Travali Price (NC St commit)

I don’t disagree... I’m not ready to admit defeat yet, though.
as ive stated ad nauseaum. just show improvement & dont be a stubborm dip ****, play HB. No matter. He can hand off the damn ball 40 times, I can do that. You want assertiveness? Give him confidence, dont hem and haw. What message do you send when you keep rotating?

HB has played well enough to earn the chance.

Edit: If JP trots JG again, he may as well write his own eulogy.

Last edited:
Thats the coaches fault.

They banked on jg practice habits and it bit them or bit someone!!!! Sources close to volquest suggested they went all in on jg and well you can see why pruitt keeps pushing the issue with playing him. Common sense says Pruitt's one went all in on jg

NC State is 8-3...
True, but they‘ve beaten no one good and they’ve been blown out 2 years in a row by Mack Brown. I don’t see there being a lot of upward trajectory. Their best win might’ve been over Liberty or Wake and they avoided Clemson.

True, but they‘ve beaten no one good and they’ve been blown out 2 years in a row by Mack Brown. I don’t see there being a lot of upward trajectory. Their best win might’ve been over Liberty or Wake and they avoided Clemson.

He’s won 9 games 2x. If he mixes in a 10-win season they’ll build him a statue.

He’s won 9 games 2x. If he mixes in a 10-win season they’ll build him a statue.
It make take 10 win seasons to keep him from being fired if he doesn’t start beating UNC again. State fans hates UNC more than they love State. He could up like a C level John Cooper.

VN Store

Back