'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

The schedule next year will make us look much improved.

No, not really. Only difference is BYU next year as opposed to WVa this year. Otherwise, it’s virtually the exact same. Still got Bama and the other SECe teams to beat up on us in 2019, plus a very good Miss State team.

Maybe but SCAR.....Missouri.....Vandy....Kentucky.....Missstate should all lose several key players
And we’ll lose our top 3 DTs and Trey Smith. Bama, SCar, UGA, Fla, Missouri and Vandy absolutely own us right now. I just don’t see next year being much better at all, including the schedule.

No, not really. Only difference is BYU next year as opposed to WVa this year. Otherwise, it’s virtually the exact same. Still got Bama and the other SECe teams to beat up on us in 2019, plus a very good Miss State team.
Everyone on the fringe will lose their QB. USC, Vandy, UK, Mizzou, Miss St. The schedule will be easier. But we still must improve.

Reactions: Pacer92
And we’ll lose our top 3 DTs and Trey Smith. Bama, SCar, UGA, Fla, Missouri and Vandy absolutely own us right now. I just don’t see next year being much better at all, including the schedule.
We played half those teams w/o Smith. DTs may hurt a bit but some returnees will have experience and actual S&C program.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
This account has all of 10 tweets to its credit. Don't think it's credible, but had to share because it made me laugh.
One of his tweets is saying Nigel Warrior was one the guys that didn't buy in, and was vocal about it to teammates.

Last edited:

We do lose 3 defensive tackles but we should have at least 6 guys to fill those three spots including two that already look pretty competent in Gooden and Mincy...... our offensive line should be improved just from offseason work.... Kennedy will be back.... jahmir should be up to sec weight.... carvin should be improved and Wanya will hopefully be ready to go...... those teams own us bc they have been more talented/coached then us..... that gap should be much closer next season.

He's a 1 and done. Nothing for the future. I think we'd be surprised how good he really is when he's running behind an orange and white OL vs a crimson one. Georgia exposed him big time. He can't beat you passing if you force him to.
Yet Hurts still dominated the majority of teams last year. Give me that power run! Coming full circle here. Lol

Check USCe, Miss. State, Mizzou, and Vandy's depth charts.

Double digit losses and 3 starting QBs to replace.

I kinda like next year's schedule.

VN Store

Back