'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Maybe but SCAR.....Missouri.....Vandy....Kentucky.....Missstate should all lose several key players
Yep, Missouri loses Lock, Vandy loses Shurmur just to name a couple. They'll be losing more than that, though, as will SC. Key will be how much we can improve in the offseason, however.

If we can get us a QB.
giphy.gif

No reason to not win 8 games next year with that schedule

Actually there are 2 big, glaring reasons. The OL and DL.

Will just have to see how SEC-ready a lot of true freshmen are, and how much the existing guys can strengthen in the off-season and develop techniques. The really good news is I don't think we will have many guys having off-season surgery so most everyone should be available for spring practice and summer workouts, which was not the case this past spring and summer. That was a critical blow to the 2018 season, especially to the OL, who had as few as 5 guys participating in spring practice at some points.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He's a 1 and done. Nothing for the future. I think we'd be surprised how good he really is when he's running behind an orange and white OL vs a crimson one. Georgia exposed him big time. He can't beat you passing if you force him to.
We don’t need to beat Ga and Bama next year. We need to beat Vandy, Mizzou, KY, SC, MSU, and BYU. Hurts gives us a better chance because, if nothing else, he can escape pressure and make something happen. He’s also improved as a passer in the last year as well. He’s also a leader. We don’t have that right now at the QB position. Hurts makes this team better the moment he arrived on campus.

And so what if he’s 1 and done? That helps us prepare Shrout/Maurer, Bailey

He's a 1 and done. Nothing for the future. I think we'd be surprised how good he really is when he's running behind an orange and white OL vs a crimson one. Georgia exposed him big time. He can't beat you passing if you force him to.
I don’t think this is true anymore. Enos seems to have worked wonders with Hurts’ passing ability. His footwork and accuracy are significantly improved from last year...his receivers are also more open.

I'd rather have a QB who can beat someone running than a QB who can't beat someone running or passing

VN Store

Back