'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

If what he says is true and we have a mass exodus this winter then 2019 may be the worst season in Tennessee football history. We will be starting mostly new players and there will be little depth.

Couple that with a loss to Vandy and no extra bowl practices and next year will be abysmal.

Wouldnt that make you happy?

Last edited:
I can’t think of anything that will be worse next year than this year. Depth, overall talent, system knowledge, S&C...all better. Especially with some of these headliners.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Dab
It is obvious Dabo got to him. Dabo’s anti-UT kool-aid is really something. It’s like he’s a Bam or something.
Dabo is a bammer through and through. Hopefully they hire him back once Saban leaves so that Pruitt can kick his ass every year....aint nothing worse than a smug ass bammer.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
The schedule next year will make us look much improved.
How? Still play Florida, Georgia, SCar, Mizzou and Bama. 3 ooc patsies as usual and we get a very good Miss State team from the west and BYU won’t be a pushover....of course, for Tennessee, literally no one is. 2019 is gonna be rough again and the schedule won’t help much.

I can’t think of anything that will be worse next year than this year. Depth, overall talent, system knowledge, S&C...all better. Especially with some of these headliners.
Vol nation- if we sign a couple of 5 stars it will be 12-0 and NC or all the coaches and Fulmer need to be fired

Lol. You are the ultimate hedge better. If we look better, well look how easy the schedule. We look worse, well look at that schedule.

I think it’s obvious the schedule next year is easier than this year. Missouri and Vandy both lose their QBs and I don’t see a West Virginia on there. Is what it is.

Lol. You are the ultimate hedge better. If we look better, well look how easy the schedule. We look worse, well look at that schedule.
Résumé S&P+, a better CFB strength of schedule ranking

2nd hardest schedule in FBS play this year... right behind LSU... which is saying something for LSU because they're 9-3 so they didn't hand over half of their opponents a win to beef up their SOS... kudos to LSU this year

So in theory, practice, and actuality.... it really doesn't get much worse than the hand we got dealt this year with a first-year, first-time head coach, limited time to recruit a decent class and an already depleted roster

How? Still play Florida, Georgia, SCar, Mizzou and Bama. 3 ooc patsies as usual and we get a very good Miss State team from the west and BYU won’t be a pushover....of course, for Tennessee, literally no one is. 2019 is gonna be rough again and the schedule won’t help much.
Maybe but SCAR.....Missouri.....Vandy....Kentucky.....Missstate should all lose several key players

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back