'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Sure .. your welcome ..... you can co me back and tell me im right in a couple years ... I have been a football coach but not a expert but can evaluate .. he is certainly a big strong athlete that played against a small classification in NC ... but anyway your welcome
Sounds like you're saying he's going to be a bust based on a short practice video.

Reactions: T Dog
I just want to say that I love that he's a Vol. Love he's wearing 27. And his unique perspective/personality resonated in his recruitment interviews and he shows well in his short little videos the UT department puts out.

I don't want to set unrealistic expectations or anything, as we've had our fair share of greatness in Orange.... but I really think when this kids journey is done here in Knoxville, he could be along the likes of some of our all timers as far impact and ambassador for the university.

Hope everyone gives this kid a chance .. by seeing video of practices - he looks lacking on foot quickness in drills ... Im sure he is thinking and not reacting - hopefully that improves ..right now he looks a little lost and slow to react ... im sure he will get better ..but dont expect this kid to come in and be all this and all that .. he has to learn alot about being a LB and if that dont work out ..maybe he goes back to being a BIG RB ....
Doesn't look natural to me right now either. Looks like Leonard Fournette trying to go through linebacker drills. With that said I'm sure Pruitt knows it wouldn't be a smooth transition. If progress isn't made by end of spring then we have us a elite ball carrier IMO

Dude is a freak athlete and it’s already been mentioned how impressed the coaches are with him.

But yeah after watching 4 minutes of him strafing underneath a trampoline I gotta say he kind of looks like a bust.

GTFO 🙄🙄🙄
Did you even watch that clip. He was falling behind big time under that trampoline. Showed hesitation and slow shuffling of feet. He has Got to work on that chit. 😉

Sure .. your welcome ..... you can co me back and tell me im right in a couple years ... I have been a football coach but not a expert but can evaluate .. he is certainly a big strong athlete that played against a small classification in NC ... but anyway your welcome

Flag Football doesn’t count.
Does your mom know your in the basement?

Sorry about that. I spouted off sarcasticly and apologize.
I’m usually careful about that......and I wasn’t.[/QUOTE
accepted .... I knew you didn't mean any I'll will .. By the way I like the handle ... I'm old but I shouted a few of those "let's. Go Peay" in my time there ... Went there on a football scholly .. Knee injury cut my time short there but I enjoyed it ... We were mediocre in football but good in basketball ...

Sorry about that. I spouted off sarcasticly and apologize.
I’m usually careful about that......and I wasn’t.
accepted .... I knew you didn't mean any I'll will .. By the way I like the handle ... I'm old but I shouted a few of those "let's. Go Peay" in my time there ... Went there on a football scholly .. Knee injury cut my time short there but I enjoyed it ... We were mediocre in football but good in basketball .

accepted .... I knew you didn't mean any I'll will .. By the way I like the handle ... I'm old but I shouted a few of those "let's. Go Peay" in my time there ... Went there on a football scholly .. Knee injury cut my time short there but I enjoyed it ... We were mediocre in football but good in basketball .
When did you play there. I’m old too

VN Store

Back