'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Looks like Tennessee has gotten smart and gone to a VICIS helmet for some kids. (One of the best helmets on the market to keep concussions away)

Reactions: T Dog
Maybe I’m seeing things but he looks like he has some bad weight around the waist...that’s not a surprise considering he had to take time off because of the injury...I bet he’ll be closer to 235 and more chiseled by fall camp

Maybe I’m seeing things but he looks like he has some bad weight around the waist...that’s not a surprise considering he had to take time off because of the injury...I bet he’ll be closer to 235 and more chiseled by fall camp

Aw man 😔
He just got here and he's already got the TK jr "Dad bod"

Nah, but he may just be exhaling in that photo.

What is it? More than double the impulse on impact?

The material free floats and rotates with the head instead of being stationary and the helmet and pads inside flex with the point of contact dispersing the energy of the blow throughout the helmet and almost eliminating it so it isn’t directed to one spot.

Reactions: UTChicagoV
The material free floats and rotates with the head instead of being stationary and the helmet and pads inside flex with the point of contact dispersing the energy of the blow throughout the helmet and almost eliminating it so it isn’t directed to one spot.
Yes the amount of force applied over a certain amount of time. The more time the impact takes the less force is felt from the impact.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Yes the amount of force applied over a certain amount of time. The more time the impact takes the less force is felt from the impact.
DimwittedBlackandwhiteCardinal-size_restricted.gif

Hope everyone gives this kid a chance .. by seeing video of practices - he looks lacking on foot quickness in drills ... Im sure he is thinking and not reacting - hopefully that improves ..right now he looks a little lost and slow to react ... im sure he will get better ..but dont expect this kid to come in and be all this and all that .. he has to learn alot about being a LB and if that dont work out ..maybe he goes back to being a BIG RB ....

Hope everyone gives this kid a chance .. by seeing video of practices - he looks lacking on foot quickness in drills ... Im sure he is thinking and not reacting - hopefully that improves ..right now he looks a little lost and slow to react ... im sure he will get better ..but dont expect this kid to come in and be all this and all that .. he has to learn alot about being a LB and if that dont work out ..maybe he goes back to being a BIG RB ....
Glad you made this analysis from a 2 min video clip..should probably hire you on the football staff..impressive 😂😂

If he's not a freshman all American this fall then he's a bust round these parts. That's how we roll. No time for development. BE AWESOME TODAY!

Glad you made this analysis from a 2 min video clip..should probably hire you on the football staff..impressive 😂😂
Sure .. your welcome ..... you can co me back and tell me im right in a couple years ... I have been a football coach but not a expert but can evaluate .. he is certainly a big strong athlete that played against a small classification in NC ... but anyway your welcome

VN Store

Back