'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

He is a HC candidate, not a lateral move candidate.
Well, he hasn't been hired anywhere yet. His salary is only 800K a year at OSU, he may want to make the move to the SEC for money and to prove he's ready. I think he didn't get any looks this year because of OSU's 6-6 record.

Honestly, whoever Pruitt is going to hire I believe we won't know until Freeze lands a job. This is UT's way of doing PR damage control, "well guys we tried but he just didn't want to be here".
Can’t imagine anyone would be upset if we hired Yurich. In fact I’d think a lot of people would prefer him.

LOL Oklahoma scored 48 on Georgia in the playoff & didnt WVU put 40 on us too? It would work fine.

Me and my son were talking during the championship games last weekend ... wondering if a team in the big 12 would take over with an sec defense and one of those high powered big 12 offenses.

Well, turn it around. Wonder if an sec team could do well with a legit sec defense, and one of those high powered big 12 offenses (not that we have a legit sec defense yet)?

edit to say "in conference" as in a big 12 team in the big 12 or an sec team in the sec

Reactions: Volanta and trion23
Me and my son were talking during the championship games last weekend ... wondering if a team in the big 12 would take over with an sec defense and one of those high powered big 12 offenses.

Well, turn it around. Wonder if an sec team could do well with a legit sec defense, and one of those high powered big 12 offenses (not that we have a legit sec defense yet)?

edit to say "in conference" as in a big 12 team in the big 12 or an sec team in the sec
The team you are imagining already exists... in Tuscaloosa. Before that, it existed at Ole Miss during the Freeze era.

Crouch is now the highest-rated 4-star in the country, as the 6-3 athlete dropped 21 spots in the rankings after not playing most of his senior season. Tennessee is battling Clemson and Michigan for the Charlotte native.
VQ

VN Store

Back