'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Well it usually means you are about his same strength. Which isn’t good. Needs to be lifting with our bigger LBs.

It's day 1. He just had a should injury a week or so ago. We also don't know how this staff lines them up or what they want. They may be trying to slim him down some for agility to then build him back up for all we know. I believe I recall them doing that with some guys last yr. dropped the bad weight and added it back the way they wanted

It's day 1. He just had a should injury a week or so ago. We also don't know how this staff lines them up or what they want. They may be trying to slim him down some for agility to then build him back up for all we know. I believe I recall them doing that with some guys last yr. dropped the bad weight and added it back the way they wanted

Lol I know man. I’m just pointing it out that lifting with Jennings isn’t a sign of good things although Jennings is our most physical receiver. I agree completely on all your points.

Edit: I don’t think Crouch has any bad weight he is basically all muscle like Harrison.

Reactions: GoVolsDR and T Dog
Lol I know man. I’m just pointing it out that lifting with Jennings isn’t a sign of good things although Jennings is our most physical receiver. I agree completely on all your points.

Edit: I don’t think Crouch has any bad weight he is basically all muscle like Harrison.
Jennings looks like a pretty skrong dude to me.

Jennings is the most physical player on the team. And you think being tagged to Jennings day 1 is a bad thing? That was strategic I guarantee you..

He’s asking for the link
tenor.gif

The weights do come on and off the bar..and it’s not like Jennings is some kind of frail WR. He’s 6’3 221lbs. Jennings absolutely laid out the #1 overall player and top DT Trent Thompson (6’3, 320lb) in 2016 when he was blocking for Kamara. Jennings is strong AF

VN Store

Back