'21 NC RB Jaylen Wright (Tennessee signee)

Yep. From North Carolina, but no North Carolina, and NC state offer. 3 star with a weak offer list is worrisome
That would be not correct. And this kid has never set foot at a combine or camp. At 6’0, 195 with his elite speed and his quickness and athletic ability he would kill it and be a high 4 star at the least. He has more upside than Shipley who’s going to Clemson and Pryor that’s going to OState. That is all that needs to be said. We pull Evans then add Brown and we are getting back to the old days of UT running backs

WELCOME TO BIG ORANGE COUNTRY !!!
giphy.gif

Love how he did his choice.

Last edited:
That would be not correct. And this kid has never set foot at a combine or camp. At 6’0, 195 with his elite speed and his quickness and athletic ability he would kill it and be a high 4 star at the least. He has more upside than Shipley who’s going to Clemson and Pryor that’s going to OState. That is all that needs to be said. We pull Evans then add Brown and we are getting back to the old days of UT running backs
Drag his ass griddle!

You won’t. That’s from myself, coaches at the high school and collegiate level. He’s bigger than both, faster than both, has the same vision and cutting ability. He can catch it the same. He’s just right there with them and given his speed and size advantage over them I’m confident in that statement. And I love Shipley and Pryor, so don’t think that’s sour grapes. Shipley is almost a clone of McCaffrey, I mean it’s incredible. And Pryor is something, a lot like Evans who we are fighting to get.

You won’t. That’s from myself, coaches at the high school and collegiate level. He’s bigger than both, faster than both, has the same vision and cutting ability. He can catch it the same. He’s just right there with them and given his speed and size advantage over them I’m confident in that statement. And I love Shipley and Pryor, so don’t think that’s sour grapes. Shipley is almost a clone of McCaffrey, I mean it’s incredible. And Pryor is something, a lot like Evans who we are fighting to get.

Ok. I hope you're right. You convinced me

When we recruit a kid from out of state, it's always a concern when the top schools haven't offered. If they did, I missed it.

Thanks for the feedback

VN Store

Back