'18 NC RB Christian Beal-Smith (Wake Forest Transfer)

Blake25p

Tennessee starting classes back so late is hurting us right now in the transfer market, a guy either has to wait and visit and risk loosing a spot at another school or commit without visiting (Neyor).

volbeast33

You can count on Carlos!
dont think so honestly but i understand what hes saying.
The guy didn’t have a 100 yard rushing game…. 3 straight games to end the season where he had 24 yds or less including 8 att for 23 yds against rutgers in the bowl game…. I feel it’s overreacting for no reason…. I’m thankful he is not coming here.

gorockytop98

It is very frustrating that we lost this kid to SC. We absolutely have to recruit better.
I don't think he's worth losing sleep over. Maybe he could have been a decent depth piece. But idk how bad the staff wanted him.

I think there are more chips to fall in the transfer market in the coming months. Agree that we need to land some.

bigl3327

Still....why did Tiyon have to leave?

Probably the worst thing that's happened under Heupel

I mean he was PERFECT except for him staying injured...but still, he stays and we have zero worries heading into next year at RB.
They didn't recruit Tiyon, and he wanted to be treated like he was "THE" guy. He also apparently blamed his injuries on the style of offense we run. That part makes going to Louisville a little more confusing, because they run a similar offense. Maybe the physicality of the SEC was an issue. Either way, he's gone.

VN Store