'20 NC QB Navy Shuler

Hope no time soon lol no offense to the kid but I really want hooker to pass the reigns to tayven I wouldn’t be mad with one more attempt at Joe Milton after 3 years of CJH molding him but if we get to navy would mean we missed on some higher guys…
Not necessarily 2022…….just down the road

Shuler may never play significant snaps on this team. But it excites me that he:

1. Loves the Vols
2. Is learning from an incredible coach
3. Is learning from a coach who has not lost a love for the game and instills the enjoyment of football in his players (not something done under Pruitt)
4. Has a family history in UT athletics
5. Seems to be knowledgeable about Football

This had all the earmarks of a future coach. Could be an incredible one. I can feel it in my plums.

Much too early... but I won't be shocked if UT recruits over both of them in the next class.
Possible only way I’d feel like we recruited over them is if we some how pull Nico from the west coast… he is one of the best I’ve ever seen at the high school level… I hear the kid In outta Bama for 2023 is a very nice prospect as well but I’m still rooting for Tayven to do well I think he has all the tools and mobility to get us to the next level…

Reactions: sjt18

VN Store

Back