'20 NC QB Navy Shuler

No...not decisions...great player! I had a couple of friends at school then that were good friends of his. Said he was a great guy, but ........not the sharpest tack. Prolly why he struggled learning schemes in the NFL. Played college ball like he was in the back yard. But, he was great for UT and fun to watch. Doesn't seem to get the love here as other past Vol greats. He was one of my favs!
I lay Heath's lack of NFL success directly at the feet of Norv Turner, the worst coach in the history of the NFL in my opinion.

Think his dad's friends would crap their pants if he goes to Liberty. 247 puts him as warm on Memphis. 247 also shows an offer from Brown although I don't know what that means since Ivys don't give athletic scholarships. Hard to imagine turning down a free ride at Duke.

Think his dad's friends would crap their pants if he goes to Liberty. 247 puts him as warm on Memphis. 247 also shows an offer from Brown although I don't know what that means since Ivys don't give athletic scholarships. Hard to imagine turning down a free ride at Duke.

I don’t think he is a take for Memphis anymore since they recently got a commitment from their top QB target.

VN Store

Back