'20 NC QB Navy Shuler (Appy State commit)

AppStVol

I like Appalachian State, just not Boone...I grew up not far from there.
Whats wrong with Boone? Great college town with outdoor stimulation year around.

Also, the quality of life in and around the High Country is excellent. Hence why there are about 8 private golf & country clubs where wealth flocks to in the summer/retirement.

Whats wrong with Boone? Great college town with outdoor stimulation year around.

Also, the quality of life in and around the High Country is excellent. Hence why there are about 8 private golf & country clubs where wealth flocks to in the summer/retirement.
Probably the snow.
It’s a great place to be and it’s beautiful almost all year.

appvol

The population in Avery County goes from 18,000 to 60,000 from May to October. The traffic in Boone gets on my nerves. Most of my family lives in Boone. Being a UPS driver my route explodes when the summer residents come back up. Living in the High Country is pretty nice.If it gets in the 80s that’s considered a hot day.

VN Store

Sponsors