'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon

That’s what I’ve been thinking. 1 visit isn’t going to sway you so much that you decide to commit a whole year and a half before you can even make it to campus. I think some of this is the recruiting sights knowing that this will be the 3rd time the #1 player will commit relatively early in the process so they can’t draw clicks as much.
And THEIR 2025 QB COMMIT is a factor? Never trust somebody who’s supposed to be your future competition PEER RECRUITING you. I’m sure Merklinger wasn’t a roid towards Mac and Mac won’t be 80’s movies bad guy against Fabian, but I’d bet against them scheduling events together, also.

And THEIR 2025 QB COMMIT is a factor? Never trust somebody who’s supposed to be your future competition PEER RECRUITING you. I’m sure Merklinger wasn’t a roid towards Mac and Mac won’t be 80’s movies bad guy against Fabian, but I’d bet against them scheduling events together, also.
Yeah. What does pitch even be? Hey man, come to Bama where we will compete for the starting job and one of us will have to transfer in the next 2/3 years. Like I said I think they want another arch manning situation where the perceived number one player takes it to the summer before the senior season, and then commits

Reactions: butchna
We’re gonna be elite at QB for a while. And when that’s the case, you always have a chance.
The benefits of having an elite QB locked in this early for 2026 should be huge. Having elite QB play leads to other elite players wanting to join them. Offensive line recruiting and offensive skill position recruiting should benefit greatly from the level at which Heup is bringing in top rated QBs.

VN Store

Back