Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you're a narc. Baloney bowls are the way the hipsters are doing it. Don't you want to be hip?

giphy.gif

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Man!..all this boasting and S**t about who people have met and hung out with and all I can say is I have nudes of Nick Saban’s daughter wtf.Thanks Lane.

Edit: I’m about to get the ban hammer 🔨 nice knowing you fellas..if I come back to life it will be under my forever new name.GBFO🤘🏽🍊

1589782278224.gif
1589782369634.gif

That's one thing the transfer portal is doing well. If you're a kid who goes to a major program and after a couple of years you realize you're just never going to make it onto the field except as a sub or special teams player, which means you're never going to the NFL, why not transfer to a smaller program where you're going to get substantial playing time. This is your last time to get to play, don't spend it on the bench plus it frees up that scholarship at the school you're leaving. And you will get to play in front of the big crowds a couple of times when your team is a warm-up opponent. I hope Means finds what he's looking for at La Tech.

That's one thing the transfer portal is doing well. If you're a kid who goes to a major program and after a couple of years you realize you're just never going to make it onto the field except as a sub or special teams player, which means you're never going to the NFL, why not transfer to a smaller program where you're going to get substantial playing time. This is your last time to get to play, don't spend it on the bench plus it frees up that scholarship at the school you're leaving. And you will get to play in front of the big crowds a couple of times when your team is a warm-up opponent. I hope Means finds what he's looking for at La Tech.

The Means situation was weird. Kid had all the praise as an up and comer in the Spring before the season. They were saying how he might see the field and then nothing and then he was transferring...... something else had to of happened behind the scenes. Too much praise in the Spring last year to say he wasn’t/isn’t a good player.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Everyone piling on JG is a dickhead. Own it. You all sound like the same assholes that piled on Dobbs and now lament the misuse of him. I despise having you as fellow fans. You are all chicken ****. Here comes the shutdown in 3...2...1...I regret nothing.
lighten up, it was a joke...
but not really

I didn't smoke weed with Willie.

The year was 1987. I was 23...a still fairly young Marine of 23. I met up with a young lady of 17 or 18 years old...We had actually met a couple of times. Her name was/is Paula. We went to a place in Ridgetop, Tn. We went there to smoke some weed.

See, this place used to have a cabin that had burned down quite a few years before. She just wanted to go there, since it had special meaning to her dad. I'm not sure she had ever been there before. Possibly, but I don't know/or remember.
paula-nelson.jpg

Lmao...Paula is one of Willie Nelson's daughters. He owned a cabin in Ridgetop, TN. It burned down somewhere around 1970. Supposedly "Trigger" was in there...and some good weed. Story is that that is the turning point in his career. Moved back to Texas...the rest is history.
Oh wait you already gave it away dangit ☻

Man!..all this boasting and S**t about who people have met and hung out with and all I can say is I have nudes of Nick Saban’s daughter wtf.Thanks Lane.

Edit: I’m about to get the ban hammer 🔨 nice knowing you fellas..if I come back to life it will be under my forever new name.GBFO🤘🏽🍊

View attachment 280451
View attachment 280452
Hence the name Bropunzel

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back