Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2011 I was an intern covering the state legislature for a small political news website. Ended up trailing a veteran reporter for an interview with none other than Fred Thompson at the Sheraton in downtown Nashville. They had him put up in a suite. It was me, reporter guy, Fred, and his assistant in this room for about 2 hours. I just sat and listened and took a few pics. I also got to shadow/participate in two direct interviews with Phil Bredesen and Bill Haslam.

My Dad was great friends with Mike Huckabee. Preached for him when he was a Pastor in AR. before getting into politics. Then Gov Mike invited dad to the Gov Mansion for a private dinner.

My Dad was great friends with Mike Huckabee. Preached for him when he was a Pastor in AR. before getting into politics. Then Gov Mike invited dad to the Gov Mansion for a private dinner.

Huckabee seems like a good dude. I remember thinking that Fred Thompson absolutely had the air of a "celebrity." Didn't seem accessible at all.

I seriously doubt it. Just liked the fact you smoked before. OORAH!
Lmao...Paula is one of Willie Nelson's daughters. He owned a cabin in Ridgetop, TN. It burned down somewhere around 1970. Supposedly "Trigger" was in there...and some good weed. Story is that that is the turning point in his career. Moved back to Texas...the rest is history.

Met several TN players when I went to UT. Bray, Darick Rogers, Corderrelle Patterson, and others. CP was the coolest of them all. Not really famous but Yal would recognize the name, I have some wild stories hanging with Skyler McBee in PCB spring break. Had a short lived fling with Hank Jr’s daughter when I was a kid. Met Toby Keith and Blake Griffins brother when they had the final 4 in Memphis. Met one of the American Picker guys (the brother) a few weeks ago at a bar in Chatt. He was hammered drunk but was a solid dude.

Can anyone elaborate to me how Tyler bray was a “head case” dude could throw to the moon

John Ward randomly came up to me and asked for directions one time when I was a student at UT. Eric Berry shared a newspaper with me at the ‘08 Ole Miss basketball game during player introductions. And my personal favorite; sat next to Candace Parker in a class and she would call me once a week to get answers for the lab work we had to turn in each week.
Nerd.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Thats is easily explained silly. They are so big he can't get all the fish in the lens. duh geez wow what now what !! LOL
I’ve only got one picture of myself with a bigger fish than that. But it’s so big I can’t cut my head off and keep the whole fish in the pic. Y’all don’t wanna see my ugly mug

I’ve only got one picture of myself with a bigger fish than that. But it’s so big I can’t cut my head off and keep the whole fish in the pic. Y’all don’t wanna see my ugly mug
U gotta give Colby some credit, I've never caught a fish that big, but I am kind of a city boy. Hell, this makes me want Diego more, nothing like country strong on the OL

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back