'21 NC OT Diego Pounds (Ole Miss)

And OTs are versatile. Meaning it’s easier to slide a tackle inside than slide a guard out, so it’s hard to have too many tackles
^^^^this...Saban has made his talented tackles play guard early in their careers for years and kick them out to tackle later while they still turn to 1st round picks. Willis did it, just last year they made the #1 tackle in the nation start off a guard.

Mack Brown is a work Horse...we have always owned NC in recruiting but Mack will make it interesting for sure..I wonder how long he stays there or coaches though.👀

Kind of feel like we backed off here. Maybe it was mutual, maybe not, but it seems we stopped hearing about UT pursuing him a couple of months back. I was thinking that after the Parker and Gooch commits, we focused our attention on Mims and Orr.

Kind of feel like we backed off here. Maybe it was mutual, maybe not, but it seems we stopped hearing about UT pursuing him a couple of months back. I was thinking that after the Parker and Gooch commits, we focused our attention on Mims and Orr.

I would have pressed for this kid or orr. That's just me. We miss on mims and prove be big mistake

VN Store

Back