'21 NC OT Diego Pounds (Ole Miss)

Kid got over 35 offers and now all the sudden he’s”Good enuff”for UNC?I may just be a diff breed but that personally would piss me off.Im in ur backyard and u ain’t showed a lick of interest now all the sudden they show up and he’s all like”OMG Becky I gotta see UNC yada yada “whatever..Jmo

Kid got over 35 offers and now all the sudden he’s”Good enuff”for UNC?I may just be a diff breed but that personally would piss me off.Im in ur backyard and u ain’t showed a lick of interest now all the sudden they show up and he’s all like”OMG Becky I gotta see UNC yada yada “whatever..Jmo
I agree he should be pissed at getting offered this late.Mack is a decent recruiter but a horrible in game coach. This class is going to be a good for NC.Mack will still cost them a couple of games a year.

He must envision playing 4 years in obscurity at noon on Saturdays equates to a great program.

Most of their commits are instate.
How is that different? Most schools are the same! Every year they leave that state and go elsewhere. Also I conceded every school cheats.

Just apparently not on their level. Wonder how those fake classes are going for athletes there?

Pretty easy recruiting pitch honestly. NC winner Coach Mack, almost beat Clemson his first year. They just need the horses to hang the whole game. That’s where you come in (insert name of any of the 4 stars they’ve recruited this cycle). Let’s get all these Carolina boys to bring us to the top. Doesn’t hurt that chapel hill is gorgeous and the co eds are 🔥

Pretty easy recruiting pitch honestly. NC winner Coach Mack, almost beat Clemson his first year. They just need the horses to hang the whole game. That’s where you come in (insert name of any of the 4 stars they’ve recruited this cycle). Let’s get all these Carolina boys to bring us to the top. Doesn’t hurt that chapel hill is gorgeous and the co eds are 🔥

Yeah, what a load of BS.

Mack is washed and North Carolina isn’t competing for titles.

They’re just lucky enough to be in the ACC.

Reactions: escapegoat2
Yeah the state North Carolina usually has some good recruits but they were pretty loaded for this cycle.

They've also greatly benefited from the prohibition of on-campus visits this year. It's easy to stay in-state if you haven't experienced anything else. If it's a normal year with kids visiting multiple schools in person, I'd bet a good number of those kids would be committed to out-of-state schools.

They've also greatly benefited from the prohibition of on-campus visits this year. It's easy to stay in-state if you haven't experienced anything else. If it's a normal year with kids visiting multiple schools in person, I'd bet a good number of those kids would be committed to out-of-state schools.
Agreed

LMAO. I agree. Great football program? At what point? And in comparison to whom?

Let's not be kidding ourselves here, Diego. If they wrote the big check, that's fine.

They cut out the full quote which was actually, "It's a great football program, relative to the state of the other programs in the ACC Coastal Division ... well, at least over the last couple of years since Miami and Virginia Tech have sucked. And it's better than many of the FCS programs, especially the ones outside the state of Florida. Of course I realize some of those FCS schools have better attendance than UNC but I'm expecting that over the next 4 years they will be able to compete with say Vanderbilt in terms of attendance".

More CB's rolling in for Penn St

***When the SEC plays this year and the Big 10 doesn't there will be huge future financial ramifications. Let's see how this plays out.

The CBs to PSU could be a good or a bad thing. We could be getting spurned, or maybe we're sitting pretty with other targets like Mims and Orr? Is it possible the staff likes Orr better than Pounds? What about Parker?

Reactions: TennacJed

VN Store

Back