'21 NC OT Colby Smith (Auburn commit)

“On paper Colby Smith is everything you could ask for in a left tackle at the college level; about 6-foot-7, close to 290 pounds. On film he shows a lot of athleticism, but still pretty raw when it comes to technique. I’d love to see him play with a little bit more control before he is regular contributor at the college level, but it sounds like he’s put on some really good mass and strength this offseason.

He was playing both ways as a junior on both the offensive and defensive lines. It will be interesting to see how much weight he can carry at the next level and how quickly he might become a contributor once he gets on a college campus with the strength and conditioning staff really gets a hold of him.

From the sound of it he’s one of those kids that loves to work and play football and someone who is really dedicated to his craft. We’ll see how quickly he can get himself ready to contribute at the college level.

He’s someone that we were really excited to see this spring, unfortunately that didn’t happen because of the corona virus cancelling the camp season, but he was someone we had circled to really get a closer look at this spring when we were out on the road.

It’s a quality pick up for Tennessee, adding to this incredible class. Smith is someone we’re excited to get a look at and he could be a guy that moves up the rankings during this upcoming season.”
Adam Friedman, Rivals

😂😂😂

You'll have to excuse me. I'm one of those who pretty much thinks Pruitt is infallible whenever it comes to the game of football and recruiting. Haven't felt this way about a coach...maybe ever...I wasn't alive to see The General. I bought into Pruitt whenever he was mentioned in Fulmer's top 3. Have believed from Day 1 he is the guy to get us to the SEC Championship and CFP.

Love the jab at UGA!
I don't want an infallible coach with an infallible system either

giphy.gif

I don't know how to edit this stuff, but someone needs to give this a TN orange background.

VN Store

Back