'21 NC OT Colby Smith (Auburn commit)

This kid will be a Stud wherever he goes 😉
giphy.gif

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I think the commit will be either Brown, Evans, or this dude.

This kid is interesting because his measurables are huge, his offer list is very weak, 24/7 is very high on this kid and the other recruiting sites are way down on him.

I would be happy with brown and/or Evans but I'd have to see a better offer list for Smith, to be stoked about his commitment.

This kid is interesting because his measurables are huge, his offer list is very weak, 24/7 is very high on this kid and the other recruiting sites are way down on him.

I would be happy with brown and/or Evans but I'd have to see a better offer list for Smith, to be stoked about his commitment.
Which is it? List or stars? Earlier you were complaining about our low 3 stars but they have 4 star list and now we may get a 4 star but you're complaining about his list? You're one of those that's never happy. Lame mf.

While his offer list isn't eye popping, he's got offers from some overachieving programs that consistently have to recruit from the "second tier" of talent if you will. UNC and NC State, App St, Virginia. And Dwayne Ledford at Louisville, who I'm familiar with from his days at Tennessee State. He's one of the best OL coaches in the country, he's helped Mekhi Becton become a top 3 right tackle in the country, and he wants this kid. Good enough for me.

Reactions: BigorangeBoy
Which is it? List or stars? Earlier you were complaining about our low 3 stars but they have 4 star list and now we may get a 4 star but you're complaining about his list? You're one of those that's never happy. Lame mf.
I didnt complain about Merrill or Taylor.

I have been disgruntled by Washington, Jones, White, Wright, Howard.

Haven't said anything about Evans.

I have complained about the .8516 average player rating.

In the last class, I wanted McConkey over Beckwith. That's a 3 star over a 4 star.

Tell me, since you know, who has a 4 star list, that is listed as a 3 star, that I have been mad about this cycle.

Maybe you have me mistaken for someone else but if not... "Lame mf."

As expected, State made four-star Reidsville (N.C.) Rockingham County offensive tackle Colby Smith top five. Joining the Pack was Louisville, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.

I think it's shaping up to be a State-Tennessee battle. I believe Tennessee has a slight edge, but the Wolfpack continues to gain momentum over the past few months. I think there's a good chance Smith makes a summertime decision.
- NC State 247 Writer Michael Clark

If that’s his T5 I ain’t worried about anyone but Brown at UNC.

That being said if Friends wants to seal this permanently send Trey to talk to the young man when he gets on campus.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Piggy back off what the article said:

If it’s true and we’ve got to beat a coach on the hot seat the deals done.

VN Store

Back