NC OLB Raneiria Dillworth

This virus needs to go away so UT can get some prospects back on campus and try to get some of these out of state prospects.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Pretty sad when you’re Tennessee and you’re envious of North Carolina Tarheels football teams recruiting class.
Yeah hopefully this isn't sustained. Don't we rely a lot on NC for recruiting? We really talent in Tennessee to boom like it kind of has in Nashville the past decade or so.

Yeah hopefully this isn't sustained. Don't we rely a lot on NC for recruiting? We really talent in Tennessee to boom like it kind of has in Nashville the past decade or so.
We used to a lot more but this year is talent rich. We’ve done fairly well so far but Mack is such a talented recruiter plus a lot of kids are staying instate I believe due to all the overreacting with covid

We used to a lot more but this year is talent rich. We’ve done fairly well so far but Mack is such a talented recruiter plus a lot of kids are staying instate I believe due to all the overreacting with covid
Best class ever here after an average class a year ago. Covid has made a HUGE impact. But still, Shipley and Pryor are leaving the state, Page will if Clemson or UT truly wants him, Smith may, Pounds, Price, Cooley, Marley, Ritzie, etc. all could. UNC has been the big benefactor but there’s really no one I’d trade our kids for especially if we end up with Salter at QB. I’m not sold on Maye like most. I would wager he never is as good as Howell, who we screwed the pooch on due to Helton.

I would absolutely have taken dillsworth though for just pure speed at that position of need. I could see this having a big impact on Ritzie who we have high on the board and someone we had made some ground on before the dead period

Reactions: griddie
I would absolutely have taken dillsworth though for just pure speed at that position of need. I could see this having a big impact on Ritzie who we have high on the board and someone we had made some ground on before the dead period
You are spot on

Reactions: T Dog
Pretty sad when you’re Tennessee and you’re envious of North Carolina Tarheels football teams recruiting class.

The quarantine is a major reason UNC is cleaning up in-state, and UT is suffering. If a lot of these kids could travel, I’m wondering if they still commit to UNC.

The quarantine is a major reason UNC is cleaning up in-state, and UT is suffering. If a lot of these kids could travel, I’m wondering if they still commit to UNC.
Yeah more than likely they wouldn’t. When stuff shakes out towards more normalcy, I think we see a changing in the guard and potentially see some decommits from OSU as well. They’ve been straight lying to recruits and playing on their fear.

P
Yeah more than likely they wouldn’t. When stuff shakes out towards more normalcy, I think we see a changing in the guard and potentially see some decommits from OSU as well. They’ve been straight lying to recruits and playing on their fear.

I don't understand... what are they lying about? That their class is just about filled up. It is. I read 247 everyday and they have 16 recruits with an insane average comp of near .96. Goodness, they have a whole slew or recruits who they lead for rated that highly includind a handful of 5* .

It is a factor as is the ACC, but we can blame Helton for turning away Howell, had we gotten him UNC wins 3 games last year and UNC has none of this momentum and Mack doesn’t look like a genius. That’s on us. Not them. Not to mention with Howell we win 10 games at least. Now Ritzie will be next and who knows Page may seriously give them a look. They get him they get Shaw. The stats are aligned for UNC and one decision by our staff is partially to blame. And it’s probably the main reason actually.

It is a factor as is the ACC, but we can blame Helton for turning away Howell, had we gotten him UNC wins 3 games last year and UNC has none of this momentum and Mack doesn’t look like a genius. That’s on us. Not them. Not to mention with Howell we win 10 games at least. Now Ritzie will be next and who knows Page may seriously give them a look. They get him they get Shaw. The stats are aligned for UNC and one decision by our staff is partially to blame. And it’s probably the main reason actually.
That’s assuming he picks us over FSU in the first place...and then doesn’t flip to UNC. Which would have been quite devastating in this hypothetical world we’re conversing.

Reactions: Bring_Back_Dooley

VN Store

Back