NC OLB Raneiria Dillworth

That’s assuming he picks us over FSU in the first place...and then doesn’t flip to UNC. Which would have been quite devastating in this hypothetical world we’re conversing.
He wanted to be a Vol and would not have flipped to UNC. He saw the chance to come in and play and wanted the SEC, and distance was great for him.

He wanted to be a Vol and would not have flipped to UNC. He saw the chance to come in and play and wanted the SEC, and distance was great for him.
How do you KNOW this? I’m aware that you have connections and your guesses are of the educated variety...but they’re still guesses. Howell have a conversation with you?

Those are not guesses
So...conversation? And this is the one kid existence ever created not subject to change? Not armed with your exclusive polygraph session with him, but we were pursuing him at one point then jettisoned him even tho he was hot to commit? Then we went down the list at a time everyone’s trying to lock down their QB...until we ended up with Maurer? Reading the same timeline without him confiding in me, I’d deduce that he expressed interest until he went with FSU and then Mack Brown flipped him after that dreadful season FSU endured...so unlike our 5 win effort. Cool! Eff Helton...Pruitt wouldn’t have an issue.

VN Store

Back