‘23 NC EDGE Rico Walker (Maryland commit)

I bet we land this kid. Imagine if we land Bradley too and have the three headed monster of those two and Herring to follow Pearce and Josephs. That's as elite at that position as you'll find in the country.

I can assure you if this happens and elite is next to Tennessee upfront Danny White needs to go ahead and lock up CRG for the foreseeable future.

I bet we land this kid. Imagine if we land Bradley too and have the three headed monster of those two and Herring to follow Pearce and Josephs. That's as elite at that position as you'll find in the country.
You're forgetting akana, if we trust are in that one

You're forgetting akana, if we trust are in that one
I am not understanding the words that are coming out of your fingers.

chris-tucker-do-you-understand-the-words-that-are-coming-out-of-my-mouth.gif

Maybe it's me, he didnt seem to enthusiastic about the visit.....sux
These interviews with AP are weird to some kids. If you watch the video again, the kid lights up talking about Coach Ekeler. AP needs to learn to take cues on what kids really like instead of his same general line of questioning. Also, if a kid says he's looking for a family atmosphere and good people in his college decision after his visit, it means we are no worse than top 2.

Maybe it's me, he didnt seem to enthusiastic about the visit.....sux
Interviews are weird. They are busy thinking about picking the right answer quickly and the interviewer is just hoping to get some questions he wants in and keeps it on the pre-discussed script if you will. Most of posted interviews don't mean much, just a fun piece of content for the fans.

Interviews are weird. They are busy thinking about picking the right answer quickly and the interviewer is just hoping to get some questions he wants in and keeps it on the pre-discussed script if you will. Most of posted interviews don't mean much, just a fun piece of content for the fans.

Hope your right this kid can be special on defense. If we want to best uga, bama in 2 years we need hand full these kids this year

Reactions: allvolrecruiting

VN Store

Back