'22 NC DT Travis Shaw (UNC commit)

definitely potential just with the size...little raw, but what possibilities...oh, yeah, coach reel'em in...

1578088658613.png

8/22/19: At 6 feet 5, 325 pounds, Travis Shaw is already bigger than many NFL players at his position. As the Grimsley defensive tackle enters the room, he sticks out his tattooed right arm and extends a paw for a gentleman’s handshake. As the two mitts interlock, one disappears as if Harry Houdini is in the room. The high school sophomore smiles, revealing his braces-covered teeth, pauses, then chuckles. He knows his initial appearance is intimidating, when in reality he’s a 15-year-old teddy bear.
TOP OF THE LINE: Greensboro defensive line trio is as good as it gets

Extremely productive for a DT with his size:

1578088534759.png

Reactions: Smokebern20
Oh we definitely pursing. Already offered as has most others including Bama. Kid is a monster for his age.

Have we offered? He hasn’t tweeted anything about it and it’s not listed on 247. 🤷‍♂️

Saw this kid last year at Grimsley as my grandson plays for East Forsyth in Kernersville, which won the 4-A state championship the last 2 years.
What did you think about seeing him live. He looks like he really gets after it.Lot hustle for a young kid with his size. You just can't teach what he shows in his highlight film.The desire to get to the ball.. The reason I am asking is did he play the whole game that way.If he did look out this kid will be a star.

What did you think about seeing him live. He looks like he really gets after it.Lot hustle for a young kid with his size. You just can't teach what he shows in his highlight film.The desire to get to the ball.. The reason I am asking is did he play the whole game that way.If he did look out this kid will be a star.

Shaw has very nimble and quick feet for a guy his size. Very good pass blocker from what I saw. He just plain dominates the opposition here in NC and they play good quality teams. If he isn't a 5* now he will be before it's all said and done. IMO, he is as good at his position as Payton Page is at his position, who I also saw

VN Store

Back