'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

I do wish we still used white cleats though. I’m younger so I don’t really mess with the black cleats, but I guess for traditions sake it’s okay.
I wore black cleats in high school but it was part of our primary uniform color base. Black, silver, Panthers blue. We literally wore basically a Carolina Panthers blackout uniform bc our mascot was the Panthers 🤷‍♂️ I did not enjoy that lol

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Wait... I thought all of you guys were dead set on black cleats.

Not I. I’m more of a believer that cleats should match the helmet. White helmet = white cleats. Black cleats work best with non-white helmets. For instance Bama makes sense for black cleats.

I’m ok with the black sometimes but I think white cleats should be our default

Last edited:
I do wish we still used white cleats though. I’m younger so I don’t really mess with the black cleats, but I guess for traditions sake it’s okay.
Wish we could have Nike do some actual personalized cleats for UT. Not just a color scheme. Like the Power T somewhere etc. Thatd be cool

One bit of the defense that needs drastic improvement is against the medium runs. Killed us against BYU and GState. Especially with desperation QB runs. Need some consequential size in the middle (like Area 51). Haven’t had anybody like that since Daniel McCullers.

That was due to Bituli being out. The other veteran LBs we had weren't that good. After Bituli came back and they quit, some of the youth got better.

Reactions: memtownvol
Every guy I saw post about it said black as if it was a rule that white is for girls.
JubilantUnsteadyIggypops-small.gif

black cleats for life.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back