'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

I’m occasionally reminded chris Gaines was a thing and am still completely amazed every single time. What a strange thing to do.
MediumUnknownBarnacle-max-1mb.gif

GB is a weirdo.

Garth Brooks was the worst concert I’ve ever been to. That being said I really don’t like his music at all. Free ticket and I didn’t pay for any drinks that night. My buddies told that they would pay for everything if I went. I took them up on that offer. They were actually disappointed in the concert as well.

Reactions: BucVol98
Garth Brooks was the worst concert I’ve ever been to. That being said I really don’t like his music at all. Free ticket and I didn’t pay for any drinks that night. My buddies told that they would pay for everything if I went. I took them up on that offer. They were actually disappointed in the concert as well.

Man, those kinda of nights are the BEST. concerts and sporting events that you have zero investment in and just drink and cruise on everyone else’s excitement are so fun. That said, I ended up pleasantly surprised once by some band called shovels and rope. But I’ve also had to sit through John Mayer, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Man, those kinda of nights are the BEST. concerts and sporting events that you have zero investment in and just drink and cruise on everyone else’s excitement are so fun. That said, I ended up pleasantly surprised once by some band called shovels and rope. But I’ve also had to sit through John Mayer, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
John Mayer is playing with the Dead this year.

id be interested if kids were older, and, i liked concerts, and people. which i do not.

id be interested if kids were older, and, i liked concerts, and people. which i do not.

I saw him on that trio album tour, which def isn’t the worst thing he’s ever done but, still.

It’s a shame, really. He seems like a pretty funny dude. He used to have a show on MTV where’d he’d dress up in a bear costume and then walk around the parking lots of the arenas he was playing and just ruthlessly dunk on his teenybopper fans waiting outside for liking John Mayer. Was funny as hell.

Reactions: SD189
Certainly not a 1 hit wonder
It was an ironic post but not really. He made that remark because of a recent interview. Everybody knew the music and had a great time but how many songs can the average fan name?

Dead and Company were AMAZING the one time I saw them on The Farm. And I'm not even a huge Dead fan and was skeptical of the Mayer thing, but he absolutely shredded, the visuals were amazing, over experience was just really good. They closed out Roo that year and there really couldn't have been any better way to close.

I don’t get it. Isn’t Page a totally different player than Washington and Ritzie? I’ve not been following recruiting too closely thus far but as I understood it, both of them were considered ends or edge rushers. Page is a pure DT

I don’t get it. Isn’t Page a totally different player than Washington and Ritzie? I’ve not been following recruiting too closely thus far but as I understood it, both of them were considered ends or edge rushers. Page is a pure DT
Washington is listed as a DT on 247, but I don't know more than that.

I wonder if this has to do with it being an uphill battle with Clemson, or they like their evaluations better. Tee Martin told a friend of mine once that coaches pay recruiting sites to bump player evals to make them look better.

VN Store

Back