'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

He's been good for the development of the d-line, but he's old and he don't like to recruit. I look for Tennessee to keep him on staff but bring a younger guy in and give Rocker a different title maybe under player development. Also maybe would give Rocker the freedom to spend time with his son.

If he needs to go spend time with his boy, then I imagine they would just replace him altogether, if he made his intent known.

But it will be at his discretion.

He told a Clemson site that he is going to commit before his SR season. He also said Clemson told him that his is the sole defensive tackle that they are going to recruit this class.

He told a Clemson site that he is going to commit before his SR season. He also said Clemson told him that his is the sole defensive tackle that they are going to recruit this class.

Did they also mention they took a five star DT and #1 player in the entire country this season, as well two highly rated four stars, one of whom is almost a 5 star himself?

Because odds are they'll be ahead of you for at least two to three years.

247 Sports Way-too-early prediction: Payton Page
Prediction: Clemson
247Sports Composite Rank: 7
High School: Greensboro (N.C.) Dudley

The Tigers appear to have the most momentum, hosting Page during the fall and bringing him back for their intimate junior day in January. North Carolina looks like the biggest challenger and Page will return to Chapel Hill in March. LSU, Oregon and Tennessee round out the top five.

That prediction was done before Tennessee got a Pete Jenkins disciple

Pete Jenkins is a classic SEC DL coach from LSU. He lived in my subdivision when I lived in BR. He'd jog around and was very friendly to everyone. Developed alot of great players. If our new DL coach learned under Pete, he'll be a good one.

Did they also mention they took a five star DT and #1 player in the entire country this season, as well two highly rated four stars, one of whom is almost a 5 star himself?

Because odds are they'll be ahead of you for at least two to three years.
Defensive lines run 8, 9, 10 deep. Clemson won that natty over Bama largely on the strength and depth of that d-line.

Also, any player that is regarded as the top player in the country at their position shouldnt be concerned with a crowded room.

Pete Jenkins is a classic SEC DL coach from LSU. He lived in my subdivision when I lived in BR. He'd jog around and was very friendly to everyone. Developed alot of great players. If our new DL coach learned under Pete, he'll be a good one.

what part of town were you in?

VN Store

Back