'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

I am a displaced Tennessean...have lived in Charlotte for 30 years now. Married into a Tarheel family. I do not personally know, or have knowingly met, anyone in 30 years that has attended a UNC football game. I have been to a Bball game and had a good time. THEY do not have the fan support, stadium, facilities, or honestly even the right conference to compete for Nat championships...not with Clemson, who has all of those things, going undefeated and nearly unchallenged in their weak ACC every year . I am amazed that their 21 class is rated so high, that is a huge accomplishment for them and if it holds will surely be their highest rated class ever.

I do confess to pulling for the Heels in Bball as long as they arent playing my Vols. I hate Duke and NCstate.

What the heck is the deal with the Jordan Jumpman Logo on football uniforms? That is sooooo stupid. Like putting Peyton's silhouette on our Bball jerseys...just plain stupid.

Wanna give a Tarheel fan a hard time?

Ask him who was the only person to ever hold Jordan to under 20ppg???

Dean Smith. Lol....the truth hurts.

BTW, I do not believe Jordan to be the best Bball player all time, either. He was a "black hole" ball hog, career 50% shooter who averaged 30 ppg because he took 30 shots a game. Without the extremely underrated Pippen, Jordan probably had 2 rings instead of 6. Hell, without Steve Kerr getting red hot, he would only have 5. Kerr was automatic in some of those finals games. Btw...while Jordan is nearly a billionaire now...he is still notoriously a cheap bastard and terrible tipper. Still . After having been called out at least twice for it publicly....by Barkley and Wayne Gretzky. He is a terrible NBA owner, and an absolute ghost in the Charlotte community...where he could be King with all the Heels fans here . Such a weird dude...I personally believe that he is a miserable person , and that's why he is known for being so hard on the people around him.
#GoDuke
#GoatJames

I am a displaced Tennessean...have lived in Charlotte for 30 years now. Married into a Tarheel family. I do not personally know, or have knowingly met, anyone in 30 years that has attended a UNC football game. I have been to a Bball game and had a good time. THEY do not have the fan support, stadium, facilities, or honestly even the right conference to compete for Nat championships...not with Clemson, who has all of those things, going undefeated and nearly unchallenged in their weak ACC every year . I am amazed that their 21 class is rated so high, that is a huge accomplishment for them and if it holds will surely be their highest rated class ever.

I do confess to pulling for the Heels in Bball as long as they arent playing my Vols. I hate Duke and NCstate.

What the heck is the deal with the Jordan Jumpman Logo on football uniforms? That is sooooo stupid. Like putting Peyton's silhouette on our Bball jerseys...just plain stupid.

Wanna give a Tarheel fan a hard time?

Ask him who was the only person to ever hold Jordan to under 20ppg???

Dean Smith. Lol....the truth hurts.

BTW, I do not believe Jordan to be the best Bball player all time, either. He was a "black hole" ball hog, career 50% shooter who averaged 30 ppg because he took 30 shots a game. Without the extremely underrated Pippen, Jordan probably had 2 rings instead of 6. Hell, without Steve Kerr getting red hot, he would only have 5. Kerr was automatic in some of those finals games. Btw...while Jordan is nearly a billionaire now...he is still notoriously a cheap bastard and terrible tipper. Still . After having been called out at least twice for it publicly....by Barkley and Wayne Gretzky. He is a terrible NBA owner, and an absolute ghost in the Charlotte community...where he could be King with all the Heels fans here . Such a weird dude...I personally believe that he is a miserable person , and that's why he is known for being so hard on the people around him.
The jumpman logo is a BRAND. A national brand that brings in mega money. Peytons silhouette isn’t a brand. Jesus Christ

The jumpman logo is a BRAND. A national brand that brings in mega money. Peytons silhouette isn’t a brand. Jesus Christ
I think you missed the point. Of course Jumpman is a brand, a successful brand associated with basketball. Bounty is a brand, too, but I wouldn't want a giant lumberjack logo plastered on our football uniforms.

Or if you wanted to keep it sports related, try the Ken Griffey Jr. "Swingman" logo. Marketing football uniforms and apparel with a brand designed from and for another sport just isn't very logical and seems forced.

I think you missed the point. Of course Jumpman is a brand, a successful brand associated with basketball. Bounty is a brand, too, but I wouldn't want a giant lumberjack logo plastered on our football uniforms.

Or if you wanted to keep it sports related, try the Ken Griffey Jr. "Swingman" logo. Marketing football uniforms and apparel with a brand designed from and for another sport just isn't very logical and seems forced.
it's an apparel company that's paid universities to wear their stuff.

that's it.

No you’ve missed the point. Lol they literally make all sorts of sporting equipment from football cleats to baseball batting gloves and all sorts of other stuff. It’s a msssive brand that should apply to all sports

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
No you’ve missed the point. Lol they literally make all sorts of sporting equipment from football cleats to baseball batting gloves and all sorts of other stuff. It’s a msssive brand that should apply to all sports
Yes, I know they make equipment for all sorts of sports, but it's still just as dumb as if Speedo started manufacturing football helmets under a sub-brand called Swimman using a Michael Phelps silhouette.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
So @griddie we know that Page wants to take more visits before he commits correct?
Maybe. Honestly his recruitment is so all over the place he could just commit at anytime as much as he could wait and take his visits. I think they are tired of the process. But they also want to make the right choice. I see him in orange either way unless Clemson and Tennessee both fill up and that’s always a possibility

Maybe. Honestly his recruitment is so all over the place he could just commit at anytime as much as he could wait and take his visits. I think they are tired of the process. But they also want to make the right choice. I see him in orange either way unless Clemson and Tennessee both fill up and that’s always a possibility
Imagine if we have to tell Page , sorry the bus is filled up. Must mean we have another huge DL. I sure would not rule it out with momentum we have.

Reactions: griddie

Brawny is the lumberjack, the brawny lad. Bounty is the quicker, picker, upper.

Reactions: cncchris33

VN Store

Back