'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

UAA Future 50: Vol recruiting notes from the nation's top underclassmen

SCUTTLE: Tennessee is at the forefront of Peyton Page’s recruitment. The 4-star tackle from North Carolina has visited Knoxville countless times and “learns something new technique-wise from Tracy Rocker” every time he sees him.

The 6-4, 315-pound tackle is ranked No. 26 overall and noted how Tennessee has done a great job recruiting his entire family — especially his mom. Page added that he’s self-proclaimed momma’s boy and wants to play close to home.

This one is shaping up to be a three-headed race between Tennessee, Clemson and North Carolina. Alabama is lurking but trailing.
- VQ

UAA Future 50: Vol recruiting notes from the nation's top underclassmen

- VQ
Pruitt’s best defenses (which have been all-time greats) were filled with elite d-linemen. Can’t wait for him to get a stable full of big time guys that fit the 3-4. I do think next season we will already have an elite starting DL

This was one of the few recruit interviews I enjoyed. The kid wasn’t too cool to be there, he had some enthusiasm. I like this guy. If we could get him and the brooks kid from Alabama that d-line is just getting nastier and nastier

Reactions: Valencia

VN Store

Back