'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

I like that he likes the Coaches, facilities, closeness, and the fact he is 6'4" 345 before his Jr. Year in HS. And he got lil bro going to grow into a player too I bet.

How did his family feel about UT after the visit, especially momma. Hope she feel in love with the place. Always good to have momma on ur side in a recruiting battle.

I was unable to interview yesterday evening due to some prior engagements I had. So I will be doing our interview today. What do you guys want to know about this one?

How does he feel about coming to a rebuild as compared to a program that’s already built and rolling?

Adam Friedman when asked who should be top-ranked 2021 DT?
“Listed at 6-foot-4, 295-pounds, Page is a monster in the middle of a very talented defensive line. He has no problem collapsing the pocket on quarterbacks or taking on two or three offensive linemen before stopping a run up the middle. "Page is more of a true nose tackle than some of the other defensive tackles in this class so we’ll be watching to see how his game develops and how he develops from a physical standpoint. As always with big, interior linemen, consistency and quickness are two major areas of focus when it comes to his ranking. So far, Page has shown enough to hang onto the No. 1 spot in the position rankings. "As for Page’s recruitment, Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, LSU, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and many others have worked hard to get his attention, but there are no major developments on the horizon.”

Last edited:
You never know sometimes in recruiting but I'd be pretty surprised if we aren't in the top 3 or 4 for this kid AT LEAST.

VN Store

Back