'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

Forgot to get his girlfriend a dozen roses for Valentine’s Day.

Or just said I'm a Tennessee lean. That always gets you a drop. Happened to Crouch, Henry T, that phenom QB we got Bailey, and anyone who was in the top 100 seems like. It's like if a recruit favors Tennessee, they ultimately aren't as good as the services thought.

Last edited:
It’s about time Tennessee has some monsters in the middle. Hopefully they develop like Kyle Phillips and Shy Tuttle before injuries.

I’ve also heard Tennessee is high on his teammate Mehki Wall (2022 WR- Louisville offer . Plenty of high major interest) They asked to him join Payton on his visit this weekend. Payton and Mehki are pretty close. Do you think an offer to wall will help us with Page? Kid is a baller and can fly though . Saw where he just one the state championship in Indoor track as well . I hope we make a great impression on Payton this weekend. Kid is a Stud and can be an immediate impact .

I’ve also heard Tennessee is high on his teammate Mehki Wall (2022 WR- Louisville offer . Plenty of high major interest) They asked to him join Payton on his visit this weekend. Payton and Mehki are pretty close. Do you think an offer to wall will help us with Page? Kid is a baller and can fly though . Saw where he just one the state championship in Indoor track as well . I hope we make a great impression on Payton this weekend. Kid is a Stud and can be an immediate impact .
I’ll take a state champion track star in NC as a part of a package for a 5* DT

VN Store

Back