'20 NC DL Jacolbe Cowan (in portal)

Is this all Simonton says anymore? Seems like he's said this about 1/2 dozen recruits lately.

he has some negativistic country colloquialisms that he throws in the fray, that i wish he would just leave out.

X or Y player said they were comin' but then didnt, like Rhubarb Pie!

Tennessee was in on 'em, then Pappie came a callin', the sheep gettin' herded in the pen
strummin' the banjo is what i say!

very annoying.

Reactions: jwilliams
CB to Ohio State from Buckeye insider

But an OSU fan I just talked to said he doesn’t think he’s a take for them

CB to Ohio State from Buckeye insider

But an OSU fan I just talked to said he doesn’t think he’s a take for them

After watching him get whipped in the higher level camps this summer, he was not longer a take for UGA either. Would be surprised if Ohio State takes him.

Tennessee- “I have a great relationship with their entire staff. It started with coach Niedermeyer and it went on to coach Weinke, who is my area recruiter. I also have a great relationship with coach Rocker, the defensive line coach, and coach Rumph. Coach Pruitt and I talk a lot as well. It's a great defensive program and a great program that is rich in tradition. They've definitely made me a priority and they want me to be a guy that can come in and make an instant impact and change the defense.”

RIVALS' REACTION...
Cowan's recruitment has twisted and turned a few different directions over the last year but it certainly feels like North Carolina, Tennessee, and Ohio State are in the best position going into Friday night. He was at the North Carolina/South Carolina game at the beginning of the season and he's always kept a close eye on Tennessee. Ohio State was his only official visit so far and that is fairly telling. We'll see what Cowan decides to do when he announces his commitment after his game on Friday night.
Rivals

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Committed to Ohio State

My surprised faced.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back