‘23 NC DL Daevin Hobbs (Tennessee commit)

Sounds like a Vol to me.
giphy.gif

Reputable poster on TOS said there’s a recruit we want that has a teammate that we offered recently and could help tremendously with that recruit.

No idea who he is talking about but Faulk said he came with his cousin who just got offered. Could be him?
Possibly.... But the wheels would have to completely fall off at FSU, and they will likely offer his cousin now as well, if they haven't already. I would definitely love a flip here. Just doesn't seem likely.

“The environment was insane,” Hobbs said. “It started off with (ESPN) College GameDay which was an awesome experience and then the Vol Walk was packed. Everyone in Knoxville was there, but overall the energy was fire.”

“Just the environment of the whole weekend was crazy and I really enjoyed my time,” he said.

“I like the coaches and fanbase a lot and I think my skills I have on the felid will fit in really good there.”

Hobbs was joined by his family and his mother Adrianne highlighted the game atmosphere on Saturday night.

““It was amazing,” Hobbs mother Adrianne said. “The checkerboard, the fans, the energy. Wow!”

She also sees a fit for her son in Knoxville.

“The relationship he has with the coaches are strong,” Adrianne said. “It’s close to home too. Our family can go to all the games and I can cheer from the stands.

"The trip was great. We got to spend a lot of time with the coaches. The environment was certainly alive the entire time. That was really cool. The game was awesome. Daevin got to spend some time with the players and really talking to them about what their football experience is and experience with coaches personally and campus, those are things important for him to know going into the big decision. That was great. Really spending the quality time, us as parents, getting to know the coaches as people was important."

“The environment was insane,” Hobbs said. “It started off with (ESPN) College GameDay which was an awesome experience and then the Vol Walk was packed. Everyone in Knoxville was there, but overall the energy was fire.”

“Just the environment of the whole weekend was crazy and I really enjoyed my time,” he said.

“I like the coaches and fanbase a lot and I think my skills I have on the felid will fit in really good there.”

Hobbs was joined by his family and his mother Adrianne highlighted the game atmosphere on Saturday night.

““It was amazing,” Hobbs mother Adrianne said. “The checkerboard, the fans, the energy. Wow!”

She also sees a fit for her son in Knoxville.

“The relationship he has with the coaches are strong,” Adrianne said. “It’s close to home too. Our family can go to all the games and I can cheer from the stands.

"The trip was great. We got to spend a lot of time with the coaches. The environment was certainly alive the entire time. That was really cool. The game was awesome. Daevin got to spend some time with the players and really talking to them about what their football experience is and experience with coaches personally and campus, those are things important for him to know going into the big decision. That was great. Really spending the quality time, us as parents, getting to know the coaches as people was important."
Sounds like we checked off a lot of boxes this weekend.

VN Store

Back