'22 NC DE James Pearce (Tennessee signee)

Did North Carolina even play football in 2020? If not, their player rankings are probably all screwed up. Combine that with a lack of camps, the 2022 recruiting rankings are a pure shot in the dark.

They played in the Spring of ‘21 with shortened seasons, conference only and then playoffs.

Poor mans Lorenzo Carter without the camps or big time High School. Looks like he’ll be a good one.
Adds 10 lbs and he’s bigger than all of our LB’s. Adds 25 and he is the same size as Lorenzo as a senior…

Yep. Just needs a year in the weight room. He'll be hard to handle for opposing OT's once he develops.

Reactions: 99Vol
what is the deal with North Carolina kids and academics???
Do yourself a favor and look up public schools in North Carolina they suck.

My stepson got a bad grade on a Math test even though he got all the answers right. He didn’t write down the problems because he did them all in his head. So instead of the teacher talking to us or him they gave him a bad grade.

Do yourself a favor and look up public schools in North Carolina they suck.

Teacher retention is horrible here, but that's to be expected when you regularly pay teachers the least amount of any state. I'm in year 10 here and teachers don't receive a single raise between years 15 and 25 and only one before 30. I've almost maxed out my coaching pay already, too. This state sucks but my wife is the bread winner so I digress.

Teacher retention is horrible here, but that's to be expected when you regularly pay teachers the least amount of any state. I'm in year 10 here and teachers don't receive a single raise between years 15 and 25 and only one before 30. I've almost maxed out my coaching pay already, too. This state sucks but my wife is the bread winner so I digress.
Off topic but I was told you don't really need a degree in education in NC to teach. Still need a degree and licensed/certified though . Any truth to this? I can retire from the prison system at age 50 and was considering trying to teach somewhere. Were considering Tennessee or NC

VN Store

Back