'21 NC DE Jahvaree Ritzie (UNC commit)

Is it just me or does crouch look like an absolute brute
Crouch had some Guns on him in HS. Only dude that was more freakish was Roman Harrison. I just looked at a 2020 depth chart and it has crouch listed at 246 and Harrison at 234. Wow I thought Harrison was bigger, guess not..

Crouch had some Guns on him in HS. Only dude that was more freakish was Roman Harrison. I just looked at a 2020 depth chart and it has crouch listed at 246 and Harrison at 234. Wow I thought Harrison was bigger, guess not..
I hope RH really does well this year! It could be a great unit!

Are we out of the picture here?
no. but yes at the same time.

lol....i think the line of thought was if he didn't pull the trigger early, it'd give us time to get him on campus and maybe close the deal. but supposedly he's relatively tight with several other UNC commits, and with the shut down, he's been leaning that way.

set a date for June 12.....so still a few weeks to see what happens...everybody says he thinks highly of TN, but all the smoke is carolina blue right now....

I remember a game in the mid 90's that was being hyped. It was Saturday night on ESPN and FSU destroyed them. I think Keldorf was their QB.

My best friend growing up was a huge UNC fan. I remember that game very vividly. I went to his house and he was super confident and then the reality of a 1990s Florida State team playing at their top level against a team not ready for the big moment happened. I was grinning the whole time.

Last edited:
My best friend growing up was a huge UNC fan. I remember that game very vividly. I went to his house and he was super confident and then the reality of a 1990s Florida State team playing at their top level against a team not ready for the big moment happened. I was grinning the whole time.

I had the exact opposite experience with the 1998 NCG. Watched at the home of diehard UNC fans (I live in the Carolinas) They were all ACC hyped over FSU killing us. Then the reality of a SEC team at the height of its powers burst their balloon. Unfortunately, they both passed out before the end (we were drinking some) and it’s not as fun razzing unconscious people:p

VN Store

Back