'21 NC DE Jahvaree Ritzie (UNC commit)

It goes like this, imo, UT's all orange (need an orange helmet), UT's stormtroopers, Smokey Grey (love the helmets), UCLA's blue jersey/gold pants and UNC's baby blues, UNC's whites and UNC's that were on that pic

Agree. Ours are tough to beat..

But I do like that old school Pitt uni.. Yellow/Royal blue, grey face mask..

And ole Miss old school powder blue helmets with the script ole Miss and gray face mask.. love those.
I loved those Ole Miss uniforms and a few more I will admit, but Pantone 151 is just excitement in a color. I view anyone who disagrees as boring people lol.

I know a few. Actually had the audacity to insult the orange while extolling that atrocious AL red. I became very unprofessional and unladylike. The place got quite, and I returned to my normal self. It hasn't been brought up again.
Atta girl!
🍊🍊🍊

Quick story.. When I got married my now wife told me she wanted red in the wedding and I was like"ok whatever".. Fast forward to wedding weekend and I walk in to the church on Saturday and it's all crimson. Bridesmaids dresses.. Crimson. Altar.. Crimson.

I stopped dead I'm my tracks in the aisle and looked at my wife and said "hey, while we're at it, you wanna put a giant "A" above the altar? Maybe have the priest dress up as an elephant? Are we giving out hounds tooth hats as favors?"

She giggled (she's from Pittsburgh, big Steeler fan so she had a frame of reference), I walked off.

Fast forward to the reception.. Sure enough, more crimson. All the table cloths...I was like "really?"

We get introduced and get in there, and our sweetheart table... Pantone freaking 151 and white! My mother in law set it up...

I knew then I chose wisely...🍊😁

Atta girl!
🍊🍊🍊

Quick story.. When I got married my now wife told me she wanted red in the wedding and I was like"ok whatever".. Fast forward to wedding weekend and I walk in to the church on Saturday and it's all crimson. Bridesmaids dresses.. Crimson. Altar.. Crimson.

I stopped dead I'm my tracks in the aisle and looked at my wife and said "hey, while we're at it, you wanna put a giant "A" above the altar? Maybe have the priest dress up as an elephant? Are we giving out hounds tooth hats as favors?"

She giggled (she's from Pittsburgh, big Steeler fan so she had a frame of reference), I walked off.

Fast forward to the reception.. Sure enough, more crimson. All the table cloths...I was like "really?"

We get introduced and get in there, and our sweetheart table... Pantone freaking 151 and white! My mother in law set it up...

😊🧡Love it!

Rivals.com - Ranking the Contenders: Jahvaree Ritzie

3. TENNESSEE
Jeremy Pruitt and his staff have been tearing up the recruiting trail and that momentum has helped them improve their standing with many top prospects across the country but it doesn’t seem to have helped as much with Ritzie. He enjoyed a visit to Knoxville for their junior day and has great relationships with multiple members of the coaching staff, but pulling him out of the Carolinas is a tall order.

Rivals.com - Ranking the Contenders: Jahvaree Ritzie

3. TENNESSEE
Jeremy Pruitt and his staff have been tearing up the recruiting trail and that momentum has helped them improve their standing with many top prospects across the country but it doesn’t seem to have helped as much with Ritzie. He enjoyed a visit to Knoxville for their junior day and has great relationships with multiple members of the coaching staff, but pulling him out of the Carolinas is a tall order.
i mean, i know that, ya know...in my head, yeah, that make ssense and it's logical.

but man, you don't have to actually say it out loud like that....c'mon.
:)

Reactions: Devo182
Atta girl!
🍊🍊🍊

My wife knew I would have called off the wedding had she tried to do our wedding in red.

Sidenote: she had the pride of the southland playing rockytop over the speaker system right as we walked up the aisle as a new married couple. That was her "surprise" for me.

Meh. Don’t care. UNC will win their fair share against crap conference teams but Clemson will ultimately be their daddy.
Just the same as it was under Mack in the 90’s when they would get all pumped up and then just get their ass handed to them by FSU.

BTW, there are UNC people that will tweet or comment “We are back!” Back to where? Prominence? You can’t go back to somewhere you’ve never been.

My wife knew I would have called off the wedding had she tried to do our wedding in red.

Sidenote: she had the pride of the southland playing rockytop over the speaker system right as we walked up the aisle as a new married couple. That was her "surprise" for me.
nice! and i hear ya on the red deal, but let's face it...the wedding day is all about the bride.....we're in her home town, her church etc....so i wasn't gonna push back a ton.

until i saw the actual shade.......then i felt compelled......lol. safe to say, it's worked out...... lol

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Just the same as it was under Mack in the 90’s when they would get all pumped up and then just get their ass handed to them by FSU.

BTW, there are UNC people that will tweet or comment “We are back!” Back to where? Prominence? You can’t go back to somewhere you’ve never been.
well, to be fair, if UNC is going to ACC title games in football on some kind of regular basis, and losing them, that's still a rather large improvement in performance relative to recent history, as well as their overall history (minus the mack brown original).

it's kinda like us in Bball...we got hyped about splitting a regular season conf title...lol. we were ranked #1 for a month....

that's rarafied air for us. but UK just rolls their eyes at it.

same deal here wiht UNC football. classic case of "good for them". :)

well, to be fair, if UNC is going to ACC title games in football on some kind of regular basis, and losing them, that's still a rather large improvement in performance relative to recent history, as well as their overall history (minus the mack brown original).

it's kinda like us in Bball...we got hyped about splitting a regular season conf title...lol. we were ranked #1 for a month....

that's rarafied air for us. but UK just rolls their eyes at it.

same deal here wiht UNC football. classic case of "good for them". :)
I get what you’re saying. I do.
However, “Good for them” does not exist for me when it comes to them. I’ll accept basketball because they’re a blue blood and they are elite. They should be good every year. When they start thinking that they should be in the conversation with the upper echelon of college football because they’ve been a “sleeping giant” that irks me. More like a giant in a coma. People can be critical of us and we may not have been what we once were, but we’ve been to the top, we fill 100,000 almost every weekend and football isn’t some sport of convenience that passes the time from Labor Day until the Maui Invitational or Battle for Atlantis. Some of my buddies who are UNC fans are excited about their recruiting and think I should be too because it’s exciting. This makes me think that they still don’t get it. I’ll never think it’s cool when anyone recruits well other than us. So **** them.

Reactions: Stark_Vol
I get what you’re saying. I do.
However, “Good for them” does not exist for me when it comes to them. I’ll accept basketball because they’re a blue blood and they are elite. They should be good every year. When they start thinking that they should be in the conversation with the upper echelon of college football because they’ve been a “sleeping giant” that irks me. More like a giant in a coma. People can be critical of us and we may not have been what we once were, but we’ve been to the top, we fill 100,000 almost every weekend and football isn’t some sport of convenience that passes the time from Labor Day until the Maui Invitational or Battle for Atlantis. Some of my buddies who are UNC fans are excited about their recruiting and think I should be too because it’s exciting. This makes me think that they still don’t get it. I’ll never think it’s cool when anyone recruits well other than us. So **** them.
i think UNC football has absolutely zero excuses for not being a perennial top 25 football program. much the same way i think that about our basketball program.

the difference, and htis is where i agree with you, is that TN fans have shown what level of support is really there for basketball. we fill arenas and have been must see TV, and play a really good schedule ooc, and we compete with the best teams in the SEC.

UNC has never supported football like they should, and more times than not, they do fall short when they've had opportunities to compete at the highest of levels.

i live in NC too, so i do understand.....my neighbor is a big tar heel and the other day (prior to us moving to #2 in the recruiting rankings) he wanted to talk football and was complmentary of the class, in that UNC kind of way....lol. point being, it was the first time ever he's approached me wanting to talk football. lol.

i just dismiss UNC fans when they talk football tho. i can't take them seriously.

I remember a game in the mid 90's that was being hyped. It was Saturday night on ESPN and FSU destroyed them. I think Keldorf was their QB.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back